• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New journal -- last time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone!!!

Yep, I'm still kickin'....just finished a workout by the way, about to do my stretches.

Eating healthier these days, taking my cholesterol medication, working out a little harder and more tenacious...still trying to get pregnant.

Oh well -- say your prayers for us, maybe this month will be it. Regardless, I'm working out and trying to get healthier, ya know.

Let's see, what's been happening in Fitgirl's world?? Not too much, busier than ever. My boss has me so busy and she's driving me nuts -- as usual. Holidays are approaching and I'm getting busy with Christmas shopping.

I hope everyone is doing very, very well. I've missed you all!
But....nothing keeps me down, and I'm back.....looking to get buffer and better. Any words of encouragement? Any new magic I've missed?

Later
Tammy

Omg-- I couldn't believe my eyes--my long lost friend is back!! Honey I have missed you so much!!!!!!!! Good to have you back!!

Sounds like your doing really well!! I always have you in my prayers--especially with the baby situation!!

Hope to see ya here more often! :kiss:

Welcome back.

Me thinks you have missed a lot.

ummm yeah, what TP said :D

Hi everyone!!! Yeah, I'm back. Apparently I have missed a lot TP, and no one missed me -- except Stacey, you and NT.

Oh well.....you three are all a girl needs.

Let's see, it's Saturday night, November 22 and I'm sitting at home with my laptop, a glass of California White Zin and a movie. I went to my friend's Bacherlorette party tonight and they all headed to LeBare, so I came home. I need some more friends!!! Why don't you guys move to Dallas?

Hubby is out with his friend tonight and I told him not to come home early.

On the fitness front, I've lost a ton of weight since I started my new journal and I'm working out more than ever. Does anyone remember that I told you I was on the HerbaLife program? I SWEAR BY HERBALIFE! I really think it is the best thing out there if you want something to stimulate you.

I started having my own shakes -- Soy milk, fresh strawberries and ice (shakes) in the mornings and then a healthy lunch, a snack and a healthy dinner. I'll have to get some new pictures taken and post them.

Well, I hope everyone is doing great!! Hope to hear from you all again soon.

much love
Fitgirl

psssst ... hey there ;) :wave:

sounds like things are going great ... but if hubby is out, why did you come home? LeBare .. sounds like trouble. :hehe:

Welcome back. Again.

Monday, Nov. 24
Woke up 6:30 - go outside in the cold for a 30 minute half brisk walk - half jog
7:15am -- 1 1/2 cups soy milk, fresh strawberries and ice shake with my vitamins
10:00am -- coffee
12:30 -- grilled chicken, black beans and lettuce with a Caffeine Free Diet Coke. Only one today and then going to my usual water.
6:30pm -- broiled Orange Roughy with green beans and water.

Hope everyone is doing great!! More later
Tam

Last edited:
WOW, GREAT to have you back FG, Missed ya, glad your losing weight and keepin up with the workouts. (though I thought you looked pretty damn scrumptious before, so very curious to see how your looking these days!!!)

Hey RoCK, how are ya babe? Hope you're doing well!!

I'll post some new pictures soon, but not until I lose some more fat....

Maybe some will come after Thanksgiving!!!

Good to hear from ya.

IML Gear Cream!
Sweet, I know they will look OUTSTANDING!!! U rock girl!! Really glad to see you back

You Sound like your doing WONDERFUL!! Congrats on the weight loss~ thats great!!!
I want details on the Herba pills you take! Do theyhave a website???

I MISS YOU! I wish we lived closer!!! Good To have you back!! :)

XOXO

I've missed you so much too girl, I've missed everyone!! I wish we lived closer too. I would love to meet you and just see you!!

I've missed so much I think.

Ah, you should have been in Vegas.

Really???? What did I miss in Vegas? DETAILS!!

Tuesday, Nov. 25
7:00am -- Starbucks, reduced fat egg nog latte. I did not have my shake this morning, I was running late.
9:25 -- bottled water
(You know, I'm really not hungry this morning. I'm sure I'll eat an early lunch). I have to go to Gold's this afternoon at lunch anyway, I'm joining at Gold's Gym.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. Is everyone staying home or going somewhere for Thanksgiving?

Us Canadians are doing our normal weekend activities. :)

Um, you need to do some searchs for the dozen or so threads on Vegas. In sum, a bunch of us were there recently, NT went hog wild, and there are a number of pics posted.

I know I have missed you a bunch!~!! :)

How are those eggnog starbucks??? sounds good!!

I want some info on the vitamins your popping!!!

We are staying in town for Thanksgiving (matts Bday too)--going to both grandmas! What are you doing??? Will you have the boys?

Don't worry FG-- I didn't make it to Vegas either--- but I know they all had a blast!!! :)

IML Gear Cream!
OMG I've missed you!!!! Seriously!!!!!

Fade and I have decided not to decide whether or not to try for a baby... remember what happened the last two times :( Two of my best friends (who I also work with) are pregnant, one is having a c-section Dec. 30 -- a boy -- and the other is due Jan 6th -- a girl -- It's hard sometimes and I know you totally understand.

So glad to hear about the weight lose! But you were already so little I bet you look soo HOT!!!

BTW, I bumped the Vegas Pics threads for you :D

ISN'T IT WONDERFUL TO HAVE OUR GOOD FRIEND BACK HERE BUTTERFLY?!!! :) yeah!!!!! :)

I'm so glad you all are here again....I know I sure have missed all of you!!!!

Thanks for bumping those for me Butterfly.

You know Stacey...I totally forgot Brad and Matt share the same birthday.

Off to look at those pics from VEgas

VEGAS!!!!

Oh my gosh I missed waaaayyyy tooooo much!! What the hell have I been doing anyway?? When is the next party? I wanna come.....

All I have to say is TP, Gopro, NT, Fade -- hubba, hubba, hubba!!!! Damn, I missed one helluva party apparently.

Oh well -- next time. I'm finishing up my work and then I'm off to go to the gym.
Loves
T

I thought it was Brad's birthday also when I was typing that..but I wasn't for sure! Too Cool!! What are you guys doing for his birthday??? Kinda hard since its Thanksgiving. We are going dancing on friday night!!

stop by my journal sometime whenever you get a chance--its on the online challenge side!;)

Yep Stace.....I remember too when you said that that they share the same birthday. We are going to go out to dinner on Saturday. I got him some really cool stuff for his birthday too.

I will stop by your journal. I'm also going to PM you because I know you wanna know about the HerbaLife.

Loves, hope you have a great Thanksgiving
T

November 26 --
Slept in this morning, did not get up to work out. Took my Total Control and went off to work.
Got coffee, took my Formula 2 and my Cell Activator.

We are getting off at Noon today, so I am going to go to lunch after I leave the office. I plan to have chicken breast and some fresh fruit. Hey Stacey and Butterfly - are there Snookie's in Houston or surrounding areas? That's where I'm eating lunch today. If you guys can find one, I suggest having lunch or dinner there - they have such great food and it's healthy-person friendly!!!!

Okay, gotta do some work :cry: before I wrap up at 12.
Will post more later, I'm sure.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

HEY Sweetie!!! :) Happy Wednesday! Your so lucky you get to leave early today-- I think I'll be here till 5pm.
We don't have a Snookie's here in houston--but it sounds neat!
I'm gonna go see if I have a Pm!! :)

Love ya girlie!!! Hope Brad has a great birthday~
And HAPPY THANKSGIVING :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back