• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

listin to this

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man a guy i know walked up to me out of nowhere and said... you know roids take 7 years off your life PER cycle... its been proven... Man i dont know about yall... but i thought as long as you dont Abuse them your alrite... What is considered abuse??

i thought it was pretty ignorant my self... because those guys that have done like 11 cycle should already be dead... i just want to get a educated discussion going about the Real deal side effects and what use will cause them

7 years a cycle? Most everyone on the boards would be dead by now.

Need I point out Albert Beckles again? He is 73 years old and is still juicing.

Gear would not be used for HRT if it was going to kill you.

If you are fucking up your cholesterol levels and your blood pressure is through the roof you will probably kill yourself alot sooner. Why do you listen to this bullshit.

Ronnie Coleman would be dead long ago :rolleyes: think about it.

Steroids will kill you! by Cy Willson

If you get this sort of response from your doctor or well-meaning buttinsky, you should first inform them that there is no conclusive evidence that anabolic steroids, in a direct manner, will indeed lead to a premature death.

Granted, if you use high doses of anabolic steroids constantly for years upon years, you do increase the risk for atherosclerosis due to alterations in blood lipids and possibly heart failure if your blood pressure is constantly elevated over the years. However, with judicious use over short periods of time (i.e. cycling), there is no reason to believe that anabolic steroids will shorten your life span. In fact, replacement doses of Testosterone often improve blood lipid profiles.

Oh, and just a quick side note, I honestly can't tell you how many times that doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health professionals that I've talked to don't know that Testosterone is a steroid, or worse yet, confuse anabolic steroids with corticosteroids. This happens very often.

Furthermore, there's no evidence that anabolic steroids cause cancer in any tissue and in fact, they've been used successfully to treat cachexia associated with human immunodeficiency virus, cancer, burns, renal and hepatic failure, and anemia associated with leukemia or kidney failure. Now, most people will be quick to point out the relationship of Testosterone and prostate cancer, but you should be quick to point out that this is done in an indirect manner since it's estrogen and DHT which contribute to BPH and prostate cancer and not Testosterone itself.

Essentially, those anabolic steroids that don't aromatize or reduce won't affect the prostate, and if you use an aromatase inhibitor along with a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, you can essentially take care of this indirect problem with Testosterone. Aside from that, steroid-induced prostate hypertrophy is usually caused from high dosages of exogenous Testosterone, not from replacement dosages.

Lastly, they should be sure to differentiate those androgens that are 17-alpha alkylated from those that aren't since only those that are 17-AA have been shown to cause liver dysfunction. Even so, when using those 17-AA, liver dysfunction generally occurs with prolonged usage, which isn't encountered when following the usual cycling plans.

Oh, and be sure to inform them that the more lean body mass you have, the longer you'll live, at least by correlation

just started thinking about side effects more dunno why... seems like im on alot considering its like a 12 week cycle

Your side effects seem like alot, or 12 weeks does? How about all the year round guys? There are lots of them on the boards man, people doing 300mg anadrol daily for a couple months, and test year round.

ok just needed some reinsurance ya know??

appreciate it... just newbie gitters

Reassurance = blood test :)

www.lef.org for some info on various blood tests.

Originally posted by Mudge
Need I point out Albert Beckles again? He is 73 years old and is still juicing.

you sure?

why would he still be juicing, he has not competed in many years?

I met him at a show when he was 60, he was still huge then, not sure about now though.

IML Gear Cream!
A guy that huge and ripped in his 60s, yeah I believe he is juicing without a doubt :lol: I haven't seen him in a magazine since the 90s though.

Back