• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help!

jaymekins

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am currently lifting 5 days a week on a mucle group/day split with 3 sets of 15 with the last set increasing the weight.and getting at least 40 min of cardio 7 days a week..but i have hit a plateau,, i need some help losing the last bit of body fat and keep my progress going! I am strongest ihave ever been and i see definition but not as definted as i would like...my diet, I am a college student so its hard to eat what i should and when, is not bad always trying to keep a good ration of carbs, fats , and protein. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to what i should do?? THANKS!!! :D

lower calorie intake, try to eat smaller more frequent meals... seems to me, you want to lose that last bit of fat, which usually is 100% diet based...

Along with what HoldDamayo said, i'd suggest a thermolgenic of somekind to help aid your weightloss.

HoldDaMayo...ive been wonderin who is that chic in ure avatar? She damm fine!

I honestly don't know... but she is rad huh?

Hey, that quote in your sig is that from an Outkast song?

Originally posted by jaymekins
thanks...i will work on lower calorie intake....

Woah....don't lower your calories until you tell us how much you're eating already...you may already be at a low point for calories and not realize it.

Also, I can't believe I'm the first one to say this but....cardio every day? 5 days of training? You might be overdoing it. Are you cutting down for a competition or are you simply doing this as part of your program? Your gains may be stopping because your body is tired and needs some time off.

Originally posted by ponyboy
Woah....don't lower your calories until you tell us how much you're eating already...you may already be at a low point for calories and not realize it.

Also, I can't believe I'm the first one to say this but....cardio every day? 5 days of training? You might be overdoing it. Are you cutting down for a competition or are you simply doing this as part of your program? Your gains may be stopping because your body is tired and needs some time off.
Totally agree with PB, post your cals and macros if you can and some sample meal days, could be your in starvation mode. And with the training you may definately need to change things around a bit, especially with less Cardio. I would also lower your reps on weight training, add more variety. Gopro has an excellent training program posted in the training section.

Holdamayo: nah its eminems song, drug ballad.

Awesome song!:D

IML Gear Cream!
bkfast is normally 2 egg whites 1 whole egg with mushrooms, two pieces of lean meat i.e. grilled chicken or turkey bacon
meal 2- protein shake after workout
meal three- salad with 2 tbls spoon of dressing (ranch) and light cheese and turkey, i usually only eat half of what they give me on campus
meal 4- sometimes i can get a 4th meal but not always, but it ususally is fruit (pineapple, or melon and grapes) and cottage cheese,
meal 5- quesdilla with light cheese and salsa with grilled chicken, or frozen lightskillet dinner

i try to have 40-30-30 of carb, protein, and fat

as far as the cardio goes....i have been known to go too hard, but ever since high school soccer i have gotten accustomed to training everday and then going the gym afterwards and running more...so its like a bad habit,,becuase at my highschool unless you ran until you were exhausted you werent working hard enough..,so in order to train as i do should i try to cut back the cardio? or change my diet?

Back