• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

We have all heard his stories...

hehehe

Actually Prince,somebody else is using that avy...:O

That's some good editing.

Originally posted by derekisdman
That's some good editing.
No kidding...
:eek: :thumb:

Jealous haters.

yah i am jealous of a mutt :rofl:

You are. You post on every thread right after I have. Two words: INTERNET LOSER. I think you must really want my sexy, chiseled body. Well, I will tell you what. For one night, I will let you suck my cock. Yes, I will give you that honor. Let's set this up. Do you have a cute sister? I could look at her while you suck me off.

Actually i do have a cute sister thanks for asking.
I would actually think of going near your cock with a gas mask just to bite the thing off :teeth2: teach you a lesson.
reason why i am chasing you is because i can smell you all over the place. plus your soooo easy to put down :funny:

IML Gear Cream!
j'bo

-ignored-

you couldnt ignore me if you tried.
because you couldnt stop from commenting.
insecure people respond by swearing and talking smut.
i figured you out ages ago. no secret here Jon.
its ok though if you ever want to pm me and talk about your issues its cool. i would hate to see you going through life like this.
so when ever your ready let me know. :)

:no: Why continue this cyber fued...

why continue it? cause there hasent been very many weirdos here lately and its fun to listen to their ideas of what life is really about. plus comedy central wasnt very funny tonight, but he sure is :rofl:

Originally posted by cappo5150
Hey thats my avatar.
...and a good one,like Derek did point out,the editing on that pic is really well done!!!!
Before you take credit for that,I have seen it elswhere...:p :D :p

I'm happy Jonwell is here. Now people actually (kind of?) like me!

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Who likes you?:scratch: :shrug:

Ya twisted bastard.:evil2: :p :D

IML Gear Cream!
I'd kill myself, but I'd just rise on the ninth day anyway.

Originally posted by J'Bo
why continue it? cause there hasent been very many weirdos here lately and its fun to listen to their ideas of what life is really about. plus comedy central wasnt very funny tonight, but he sure is :rofl:

:lol: OMG!! ROTFLMAO!

Jonwell, do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Originally posted by Dero
...and a good one,like Derek did point out,the editing on that pic is really well done!!!!
Before you take credit for that,I have seen it elswhere...:p :D :p

I wasn't taking credit for that pic. Whoever created that, much props. :thumb:

yah i am jealous of a mutt :rofl:
You may not be, but I'm sure Jonwell's girlfriend is :lol:

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
You know in a twisted kind of way, you're right!!! You're not so bad after all ;)

reason why i am chasing you is because i can smell you all over the place. plus your soooo easy to put down :funny:
I could think of a few

Originally posted by butterfly You know in a twisted kind of way, you're right!!! You're not so bad after all ;)

Yes!!!!

And soon I'll be Jenny's boytoy too!!!!

Originally posted by Jonwell
Jealous haters.
DUDE WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN THE HINT YET? EVERYONE THINKS YOUR A DICK AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BANNED YET. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY I'M NOT A MODERATOR HERE CAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY A LONG TIME AGO. Your some 110 pound little bitch looking for attention that your daddy stopped giving you (you know what kind of attention i'm talking about) when you came down with that sexually transmitted desease. Now that daddy doesn't want your ass anymore you come here and become the ass.

Originally posted by Jonwell
j'bo

-ignored-

hahahaha look what a little bitch you are!!! hahahahaha he puts her on ignore like a little fag. I noticed this fag does that alot. what a pussy.
huuhoo next post from the fag is: Fire: ignored (humm i couldnt' type that with a fag lisp but I'm sure he finds a way to say it with one. hahahahaha

Back