• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

question

moo_psi_moo_99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Suspension an Deca ??
some guy at the gym was sayin he can put on 25lbs on me with 8 injections a week of this stuff..... is this even a good stack? an 8 injections isn't that risky? i have no idea.. but im thinkin about doin my first anabolic cycle??? any ideas of what a good cycle is for a first timer??

open for any comments .. thanxs

don't do drugs. it is obvious that you know too little about anabolics to be using them man. take some time and learn before you jump into something like that. you don't want to be baseing your cycle on what some guy at the gym tells you. It is very easy for newbies to get swindled out of money or drugs by listening to what the guy at the gym says, ya feel me. besides you are 160, you chould be able to put on weight very easily naturally. how long have you been training even?

ive been in the gym since i was 16 im 20 now, an ive literally been through 8 10lbs tubs of weight gainer an yes i've been eating 6-7 meals at day with 3 shakes... around 3500cals-4000cals..... ive gained 30 lbs im happy but ive reached a peak gettin over 165lbs just aint happenin ...so can u refer to my first post

Suspension and deca, what a straaaaaaange combination. Suspension should be shot twice to three times daily, deca is a long acting drug - why mix the two. I would not recommend either compound for a newbie.

Suspension is generally going to be painfull, the crystals also love to get stuck in small gauge needles, so expect to shoot with 20-21 guage. I would much rather run prop/fina and stick to once daily injections.

While gear will bring you into a higher anabolic territory, you still need to eat your gains, if you cant eat it you wont gain it.

the suspension I had was getting stuck in a 21 even, I had to use a 18g, which is a bitch to say the least. susp is quite a hassle, with the jamming and the painful injections. It is an awesome drug no doubt, but you have to load everyday. pick a longer lasting ester to go with and maybe frontload with the suspension. If you are hell bent on the supsension then thats what I would do if I were you. I warn you though, the susp I had was so painful I couldn't train, I was too hurt from the spot injects. you are btter off in the long run with a longer acting ester though, sups is like an oral in the sense that you will see lots of gain initially but the half life is so short you ae likely to lose all of it quickly if you aren't running something else with it. I agree with mudge about susp not really being a newbie drug, it is hardcore shit.

Yeah come on, why anyone would recommend that to a first time user is just beyond me. If and when you become a serious powerlifter go for it, until then stick to traditional stuff. Enanthate or cypionate twice a week shots, throw in some dbol if you like.

If you want to get freaky for nearly no reason, prop once a day shots or EOD minimum.

Originally posted by moo_psi_moo_99
ive been in the gym since i was 16 im 20 now, an ive literally been through 8 10lbs tubs of weight gainer an yes i've been eating 6-7 meals at day with 3 shakes... around 3500cals-4000cals..... ive gained 30 lbs im happy but ive reached a peak gettin over 165lbs just aint happenin ...so can u refer to my first post

listen to these guys and learn ALOT of shit before you jump into to A.S. its a big commitment, so you mine as well be ready.

8 10lb tubs is nothing man. i go through a 6lb every 2-3 weeks.

make sure you got the rest of your BB down (eating, training, sleeping), otherwise its a waste.........

Back