• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does your wife,GF,S/O, etc. share

HyDr8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
your passion for a healthy lifestyle? Do they understand your eating habits?

Or, are they the totally opposite from you in this area?

huh? I could use some more sex... does that apply?

:yell: TITS!!!!!!!!

I would need one of the above in your thread in order to answer this! :lol: Me so Single! :haha:

So, maybe, do my friend's with benefits understand this? Probly not! ;)

My wife is pregnant, but she was getting fat before that too.

My wife goes to the gym with me ... :)

Originally posted by HyDr8
your passion for a healthy lifestyle? Do they understand your eating habits?

Yup! She is a CFT.

I wish my gf would get off her "stressed out" "dont have time" "dont feel like it today" ass and go to the gym, not only would she get in shape but she might also actually be less of a
pain in the ass to deal with
Gary

Fade and I share our passion for a healthy lifestyle. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Before marriage - yes.
After marriage - no.

My current g/f is a triathlete. First time I've dated someone with an actual active healthy lifestyle, which is really cool. One of our first dates was running together :cool:

Now if the person isn't physically active in some form or smokes, etc. it is a total dealbreaker for me. Wouldn't even touch it.

Justin and I share the passion of being physically fit ;) :)

I agree Pony, could never handle a smoker or unactive person :no:

My husband is a complete Opposite of me!!! He eats junk and mexican food every day-- looks like a beanpole
Does not workout either--

however-- he loves that I do! :)
He use to complain about the way I eat-- but now accepts it!!
I do eat mexican with him about twice a month! :)

Mexican food is a MUST!!!

My man digs mexican food too. what is it with them? :laugh:

We both share passion for the gym. He is the one who introduced me to a real weight workout five years ago:heartpump:

The only diff is I love the dieting side more than lifting and he digs the weights and hates dieting:D

what? he hates dieting? hey..it's a guy thing..
if they made healty, diet Mexican food...we'd be there EARLY..hhmmm...fajitas.....and Corona.......

after eating bland chicken, tuna and steak for so long, I forget what good food tastes like. :) And we wonder how come it takes the parents so long to make holiday meals. "mom ... just put the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes, cook up some rice in 10 minutes and add some salad ...... ahhhh, what a meal." :laugh:

yes, my hand makes all my food for me :laugh:...after i wash it

most girls I have been with think my eating habits are insane. My current girlfriend really can't relate to my diet because she has PKU (phenylketonuria), and can't eat any protein.

Back