• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Syngex 1 question

IMOK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. I have never tried any Ph or ps before, and have been thinking about trying VPX Syngex 1. Right now i am bulking and have been at a plateu for a while (I have been lifting now for about 4 and a half years. Made good gains, but even when i switch up my diet and training i still make very little gains). Anyway i just had a few questions about the product. First, would one 240cc bottle at 8cc a day give me good results(That is what i saw was the suggested dose)? Also both hairloss and gyno is a concern of mine( I dont believe i am prone to gyno, but i am loosing a little bit of hair). Could a 8cc dose give me these side effects?If i start to loose hair, or feel the beginnning stages of gyno will i be ok if i immediatelly discontinue the product, or will the side effects continue for a amount of time after?? I also plan on buying 2 bottles of 6oxo. Should this be good enough to restore my natural test levels at the end, and also help me out incase I experiece any kind of estro related effects??? Thanks alot for the help!!

Getting gyno from P/Hs is pretty rare.If you want piece of mind get a supply of nolvadex.TRy Syngex I and II 240cc 8cc of each per day for 30days and see how that works.GoPro has all the facts about VPX products.:cool:

Originally posted by IMOK
Hey everyone. I have never tried any Ph or ps before, and have been thinking about trying VPX Syngex 1. Right now i am bulking and have been at a plateu for a while (I have been lifting now for about 4 and a half years. Made good gains, but even when i switch up my diet and training i still make very little gains). Anyway i just had a few questions about the product. First, would one 240cc bottle at 8cc a day give me good results(That is what i saw was the suggested dose)? Also both hairloss and gyno is a concern of mine( I dont believe i am prone to gyno, but i am loosing a little bit of hair). Could a 8cc dose give me these side effects?If i start to loose hair, or feel the beginnning stages of gyno will i be ok if i immediatelly discontinue the product, or will the side effects continue for a amount of time after?? I also plan on buying 2 bottles of 6oxo. Should this be good enough to restore my natural test levels at the end, and also help me out incase I experiece any kind of estro related effects??? Thanks alot for the help!!

It is quite rare indeed that someone gets gyno from 1-test/4-ad. It only occurs in THE MOST SENSITIVE of individuals, those that use it for too long, or take abusive amounts.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Someone above mentioned do a search because its been beaten to death. I did do a search on this site, and also a general internet search, and although i did find information i didn't see anything that directly answered my questions. Now let me go buy some of this stuff! :)

Back