• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anavar

clfhnger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 32, never cycled, ever. On and off lifter for 12 years. Always an athlete. I'm 5 11 190. I'm pretty cut and strong for sure, noticing my age now making gains in strength more difficult. I'm considering a cycle of anavar. Low toxicity, keep strength, no blow up and estrogen. Seems almost too good. I've been told mostly used as a cutter b4 contests.

My goal is strength gains with reasonable size gains. Very nervous about side effects. Particualarly a lack of enthusiasm i see many juicers get at gym when off cycling.

Any adivce appreciated.

Andrew

It will shut down your HPTA just like anything else, and its pretty pricey for what you get.

Since it is primarily a strength drug with not much gains in size, fina would be a less expensive substitute, throw in some test to avoid limp dick if you care.

If all you want is a little strength a short anavar cycle is probably a decent idea, but at the cost and lack of gains I would be doing 1-Test or 1-AD personally, I would either go all the way or not at all.

Hey Mudge, what part of California are you in?

The part where the feds are looking?

:lol:

I finished all my ephedrine so I have nothing to worry about!

I appreciate your input. Money aside would a diamond cycle 20 then 30 then 20 again over 12 weeks make your opinion a little better? What is that hpta?

No point in playing with the dose, keep it steady. HPTA is your Hypothalamus, Pituitary, and Testicular Axis - meaning your balls will stop producing testosterone and sperm. Actually small amounts will still be produced as it takes about 500-600mg of testosterone seemingly for complete shutdown. It would be nice to know how old the patient below was...

attachment.php

I would probably run anavar for 6 weeks at a time, I think a 12 week oral only cycle with no testosterone would probably not be a great idea.

lol and i thought the feds had got u mudge, naw Iam more worried about the parking nazis these days

Thanks man.

I'll take your advice then. I'll go 20 mg for a week (just to test)..then 5 more at 30mg. Does me having a vasectomy come into play? 3 kids shops closed, but with all the testicale talk, I had to ask!

Any over the counter testosterone booster I could supplement during? Also you mentioned in other psots liking thailand british dispensary, thats my likely source, they seem str8 up?

IML Gear Cream!
British Dispensory is not a dealer, they are a manufacturer, the products are legit.

I dont follow the legal stuff, post in supplements for that. You'd probably be looking at 1-Test and then 1-AD.

Vasectomy means nothing, so no worries there.

If you are concerned about your natural levels and it sounds like you are, you may want to consider HCG during the cycle. You probably won't need nolvadex with a-var.

It wont be needed to avoid gyno but there does need to be some post cycle treatment used.

sounds good. What 1test and 1 ad? 1 week test on a var and I'm not sure what a1 ad means. Sorry. And madog, whats hcg?

If these are more appropriate on the supplement board let me know. Also, I might be in a situation where I only have enough a- var for a couple of weeks...is it even worth it for strength gain or wait till my shits together?

1-Test and 1-AD are legal supplements.

HCG is an LH stimulator for getting your balls back.

HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin. It is a protein. I did an A-var only "cycle" once without hcg and it knocked out my HPTA very hard. If you don't use it, you'll be very fatigued after the cycle. That's the best case scenario, the worst case is your balls may not come back.
Look up "Ergopharm 1-AD."

Thanks Mudge, Madog..this is what I'm pulling off internet about it..I'm getting conflicting stories from you guys on this balls issue! For the record I'm going to to the ergopharm 1 AD regrdless..Below is copied info, your take?

"It has virtually no liver toxicity, even at doses as high as 80 mg a day. It's even been given to patients suffering from liver cirrohsis.

Oxandrolone will not shut down a man's pituitary-gonadal axis. There is no evidence that it suppresses testosterone or sperm production, which is why it's the oral of choice when pyramiding off steroids. Many bodybuilders have tapered off anabolic usage by switching to Oxandrolone at 30 mg per day and slowly reducing the dosage by 2.5 mg every five days until endogenous testosterone production is back to normal.

Bodybuilders rate it as an excellent hardening drug for physique contests.

Athletes report that with Oxandrolone, they have the highest retention of gains upon cessation of use when compared with other steroids."

I posted the blood test above, there certainly is evidence. As for toxicity most people use far less than medical science does and for far shorter time periods, so that is a non-issue for most people who are not predisposed to problems or are active alcoholics.

Anavar was created for women and children with low RBC count, that should give you an idea of how powerless it is.

The pyramiding statement above already tells us what a load of horseshit that paragraph is, tapering is for the stupid. :)

Damn...have to be a doctor like MUdge to understand all this stuff :confused: I reckon us common folks will just never get it. :scratch:

IML Gear Cream!
Anadrol was given to a woman for 6 years at 300mg a day, which is a dose only guys with 21"+ arms would take and for nowhere near as long. This woman also had a pre-existing liver condition.

Now would we like to compare doctors to bodybuilders again and see who of the two are pushing the limits?

For clfhanger

I'm not sure where you got the info on anavar not having negative effects, maybe from medical literature, as Mudge alluded to. I've done two cycles with anavar, once by itself and once with test prop. , this was before it was easy to get Post Cycle Therapy with HCG and Nolvadex. It me very hard afterward. I wouldn't suggest trying it without such post cycle products. But keep researching it.

It knocks you out physically and mentally to some extent, you'll be quite fatigued if you don't follow up with hcg or nolvadex.

Hey guys, an update-
I used up my 10 mg pills in about ten days. My other supply was back ordered. I had a 4 to 5 day gap b4 it came in. Sadly I was JUST starting to notice incredible stamina at that point (Last 3 days b4 I ran out). I'm going to do 25 mgs for the 3 weeks they last. I am resigned to what I see as about 3 weeks of effectivness due to gap. Live and learn.

I did take advice running the 1ad ergopharm from get go. 2 a day. Including when I was waiting in middle.

Do I run the HGC AFTER that?

I also had to go to a different source and cross my fingers on authenticity. These came from mexico they are 5 mg 100 pills. These pills are round and white, they say 5mg on one side, and oxandrolone on the other. Last ones were BD. These white ones kind a say- FAKE- at the taste of the tongue, having a bland taste, disolving quicker than the BDs before I sip it down. Any thoughts?

Is it like starting over since I had a 4 or 5 day lapse?

Thanks guys, Mudge, Madog

HCG is really something to run during the cycle, it will keep you suppressed, 500iu a day and it would be suggested NOT to run any more per day.

HCG is more to reduce recouperation time via avoiding nut shrinkage, moreso than a recovery item directly by itself, so a post cycle should still ensue.

Originally posted by clfhnger
Hey guys, an update-
I used up my 10 mg pills in about ten days. My other supply was back ordered. I had a 4 to 5 day gap b4 it came in. Sadly I was JUST starting to notice incredible stamina at that point (Last 3 days b4 I ran out). I'm going to do 25 mgs for the 3 weeks they last. I am resigned to what I see as about 3 weeks of effectivness due to gap. Live and learn.

I did take advice running the 1ad ergopharm from get go. 2 a day. Including when I was waiting in middle.

Do I run the HGC AFTER that?

I also had to go to a different source and cross my fingers on authenticity. These came from mexico they are 5 mg 100 pills. These pills are round and white, they say 5mg on one side, and oxandrolone on the other. Last ones were BD. These white ones kind a say- FAKE- at the taste of the tongue, having a bland taste, disolving quicker than the BDs before I sip it down. Any thoughts?

Is it like starting over since I had a 4 or 5 day lapse?

Thanks guys, Mudge, Madog

What brand is the Mex var?

Regarding the possible fakes, pharmaceutical grade meds usually don't dissolve quickly and should have some kind of taste. The only way to find out is to have it tested or to see if it produces results, you should feel something after a week.

Back