• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

making weight and getting ripped

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was kicking this with 2 mind bending knowledgeble cats ( GR81 and Mudge). I'm a fighter coming off my 1st cycle. I fight at 155 and I normally walk around at 159. However after this cycle I weigh 170 and I'm pretty hard ,but I'm WAY bigger than I've ever been. Don't get me wrong, I love this shit bro's,And I'm sure that making the weight won't be a big deal. My concern is how can I remain this strong and still get down to weight. I also wonder what you guys think would be a good cycle to run just before my fight (Feb.2), I'v got to take a break for about 10 weeks from gear having just finished a 10 weeker. Which means that I can start again in mid Jan. I should be down to around 150 or so by then any suggestions

Fina wont add much size for the strength it gives, but without test it will make you limpy. There is anavar, which I am hearing now wreaks havoc on HDL levels, but I dont know the truth behind that as it is used in women/children (low dose though).

Prop at as low as 200-300mg weekly would probably keep the dong working, along with fina 75-100mg EOD for starters.

What up Mudge! Man thanks for the gang of info,mad props to you my brother!Would you stack Halo with Fina and Prop. I'm just wondering about the usefullness of that.Also how toxic are Fina and Prop at those doses.By the way have you ever heard anything about Kynoselen?

Not many people do well on kyno, some like it, I know Crackerjack has tried it so he may post on this.

I believe the fina toxicity is unfounded, Dan Duchaine made these claims but there is no proof it does damage to the kidneys. The dose I suggested is pretty standard, I have done 100mg ED for a short period but I had problems sleeping, so I am doing about 75 mg ED for now and it works OK.

Prop is just short acting test, it should be shot every other day so it is "perfect" with fina and wont make you hold water (hopefully) like other testosterones. You could run 100mg EOD with the fina or less if you wish, the lower dose suggestion was to avoid size since you seem to fear that somewhat.

Here are Ironfists stats and his contact info: Ironfist20@elitefitness.com

H: 5'9"
W: 228lbs
BF: 11%

Best:
Incline Bench: 385x3
Squat: 545x3
Bench: 455x3 (max was 520)
Dead: 585
Barbell Military: 275x6

waist:34
neck:20
arms:19
calves:18 1/2
thighs:30

I would get in touch with him since he is doing this stuff and I am not :)

How long would you run that cycle, and would you run Nolvadax or clomid with it or at the end?I'll get at Ironfist with the quickness thanks!

Some people like to drop tren after 6-8 weeks, I have heard of as much as 47 weeks (with blood tests). I would probably run the prop for an additional 2 weeks, but I would definitely talk to Ironfist because my whole reason for running this stuff is strength and size :D so I'm sure he has secrets for staying in his weight class, at 5'9" he is pretty heavy though as is.

Clomid and nolva absolutely, otherwise no recovery.

I dont visit Elitefitness but he mods on another board as well...

kyno is good stuff just for energy, but it is by far no miracle drug. It gives a little extra endurance for me when dieting intensly.
Heres what id run
100mg prop eod
75mg tren eod
last 4-6 weeks before the fight
20mg halos
halos are increadble iam seeing how far i can go with them right now but they arnt realy affecting my liver enzyme counts as much as i suspected they would

Back