• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting Cycle, please help

MELNYAS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are some good products for the best cutting cycle out there? ??????.I was doing D-bol + Deca for eight weeks with some good results. I gained 14 lbs, but the only problem is my chubby face + belly that don???t seem to go away. Will a cutting cycle help me get rid of this???????..If I do a cutting cycle, Am I going to lose some lbs (which I don???t mind if I can keep the muscle that I gained). Please help me understand more the purpose of a Cutting Cycle. Thanks a lot

Mel

Test prop + fina, deca + dbol sounds crappy.

The purpose of a cutting cycle is to not lose muscle when dieting down, the drugs dont make you lose the weight. Some people can increase LBM during this time, it all depends on you.

I agree with mudge.

prop/fina/and even EQ. I had a total body composition change while on fina. Even without much change in diet. Great stuff. I did that cycle with the old GAC Heatmiser and had a kickass cycle.

Thanks guys for your responses, any suggestion on how much to take of fina + test pro.......Another thing, can you please tell me the full names of these products. Thanks again

Mel

Testosterone propionate, trenbolone acetate.

Prop 100-150mg EOD, Fina 50-100mg EOD, multiply everything by 3.5 to get weekly totals. Test prop is about 11% more test than enanthate as an example, so people often use less, and it also builds in the blood faster and clears the body faster as well.

If you are simply looking to cut the above would be a good starter dose.

Back