• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training and Recuperation on the Juice

Derek Vinyard

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to know is how much training differs on the juice. Currently I'm on a 6 day workout cycle, small muscles get hit indirectly and then target specifically during the 6 days. larger muscles are targeted and left till the next cycle.

If my work is hectic, sometimes I have to add an extra day of rest, when I'm in the office I can hit it even harder.

sorry, i'll get to the questions:

Do I need to train harder than I do right now, when I'm on the juice? I border on overtraining for being natural. But should I be pushing negatives, etc... all the time while I'm on?

Do I need to let the muscles rest as long? I'm not an idiot, I realize I only destroy my muscles in the gym. I go in, beat them and give them what they need so that they try and adapt to the punishment. I grow when I'm outside the gym, resting, after they repair and improve.

Does this recuperation time decrease? I don't want to give my tri's or bi's 5 days to rest, if on the juice they are ready in 3 or 4.

I want to stimulate them the second they are done growing and needed another kick.

I dont really train any differently, if anything though you can do more workload. There is no way to make a broad statement however as to how frequently you can train, entirely too many variables.

Back