PDA

View Full Version : ? for mudge about stopping cycle

arounds
11-13-2003, 07:09 PM
So I've decided to take your advice from the earlier thread and ditch the cycle. Just because I can get the stuff doesn't mean it's right for me--can doesn't equal should--else I'd be a junkie. It's been six days since I shot 300mg/deca and 100mg/primo, which was my fourth or fifth (weekly) shot. I had also been taking a lot of Andriol earlier (240/300mg day), but stopped three weeks ago because it was hard to dose on schedule.

The Q is: I have 10 tabs/50mg Clomid on hand. Should I take these, or is there no need, since I wasn't shooting test? I'd like to rcover dick action ASAP. I also have 400 tabs/20mcg Thai-made Clenbuterol. Do you not reccomend these for newbies as well? I could stand to burn 10lbs, and it would help with workout motivation since I'll be off the juice.

Thanks.

gr81
11-13-2003, 09:07 PM
I don't understand how the clen is gonna help you with the WO motivation, it ain't gonna get you bigger. By the way just use the diet to lose the weight. if your diet isn't squared away then you won't really benefit from the clen anyways, it is just a thermogenic yuou know, and an overated one IMO. You need to start learning that diet manipulation is the key, not poppin a pill or shooting up to get results. Just drop everything and don't worry about that shit. If you were just running the deca then A) it will still be ing the system for a while , and B) it isn't a highly androgenic drug anyways so you shouldn't really need to worry about the clomid. Lookup the half life of deca, it should be a while before it is out of the system. Good luck

Mudge
11-13-2003, 09:18 PM
If you have no dick action that is a signal that your test is shut down, almost every drug out there for performance will shut you down it does not have to be test. Deca is infamous for shut down especially without test in the mix.

Wait 3 weeks and burn up that clomid, 10 tabs is not even remotely enough for a true recouperation though. I ran clomid for 4 weeks and it was not enough.

If you run the clen, run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, you will probably experience side effects somewhere around 120-180mcg daily. Start with about 40mcg and map out your 2 week cycle tapering up and down, if the sides get bad (shakes, headaches) then just stick to that dose or pull back a little.

You really should have had test in the stack, if you are shut down in the willy department I think its going to be a slow recovery.

Just a guy
11-14-2003, 10:52 AM
what do yall use for workout motivation when off juice??

Mudge
11-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Motivation comes from within, I do have an MP3 player though.