• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ever felt this with S1+ or 1-AD?

HoldDaMayo

Just call me Mayo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, been on a S1+ and 1-AD stack for 10 days now and today I feel a bit of elevated body temperature... I feel ok, but my skin and face feel a bit warmer...

one strange thing i've felt is during/right after a shower my face stings a lil.. sucks tho cuz i started the cycle a lil over a week ago.. and i caught a cold like 3 days after i started.. still getting over the cold.. so i haven't been able to work out as hard as i want to.. think i may get another bottle.. since i think 2 weeks is too short anyway..

HoldDaMayo
Have you noticed any results?stronger? weight?

holddamayo, check your pm box..i sent u a pm a couple days ago

I ordered a digital camera (canon A70) for holiday pics for family and also to keep a sort of progress picture journal. I will be taking some pics and I will put some of them up... should have some next week...

After 11 days on S1+ and 1-AD, (also take protein blend, EFA's, Glutamine, creatine monohydrate and ECA stack) I am 5'11" and 180-182 first thing this morning, naked on an empty stomach

I started the cycle on an empty stomach, naked, first thing in the morning at 174

Anyway, I have noticed the largest gains in my traps and shoulders... after only 11 days I can tell an increase in size... it's not exactly night and day... but i notice the increased size. I have put on 5-7 pounds... It's hard to say where the weight is... although, I can tell you, I have stayed pretty lean, even with adding over a 1000 calories to my diet, although, I'm not as lean looking as I was 2 weeks ago... I am working each body part about once every 5-7 days depending on how I am feeling...

I dropped all my cardio to allow my muscles the largest amount of growth time, as well as the availability of all the nutrients in my body... I play about 5-6 hours of tennis a week... which is usually 2 sessions... so I still get some activity other than lifting.

I bought the remastered pumping iron DVD about Arnold... and it definitely got me pumped up, the next day, everytime I got to the rough part of my set, I remembered the look of pain on Lou Ferrigno's face as he lifted and I tell myself over and over again,
"you think this is pain? this is nothing..."

I'm not a very aggressive person, but I think maybe the PH's have given me a slight edge in that area, because not only did i finish my sets, but i would usually try for a killer additional rep with slower speed and maximum concentration of the muscle I'm trying to work... It's almost I'm not satisfied until I am in real pain...

I definitely feel a mental and physical push to put everything I have into my workouts... I only hope that I don't injure myself going too far... if i can stay healthy, I think the gains will be very nice indeed.

I will be doing a more formal synopsis once the cycle (6-oxo as well) is complete...

i never thought about taking an eca stack while on a cycle...couldnt that have some drawbacks tho?

I ran out of the ECA Stack on the 10th day of my cycle... I really really liked the boost I got from the ECA... also, I never had any headaches until I ran out of the ECA... I think it's drawback may be that you don't want to really be burning so many calories all the time, you want the nutrition to be more available to your muslces... basically, you eat more and more often and it shouldn't have much of a downside...

I just got my guggulbolic extreme today, which i will start tomorrow... I'm not a huge fan of these mild headaches I've been getting since stopping the ECA... oh well, we'll see what happens...

i think i'm going to try an eca stack to keep the extra fat off

i think you'll really be happy... my advice is just stick to 2 pills 3x a day and after the first few days you won't notice any side effects, but will feel more energetic and alert and generally happy... i find i laugh more while taking it as well... hmm...

HDA Its pretty funny i am on my 15th day and i have gained 8 pounds. I cant really tell where it is at,one thing for sure is my traps are bigger!! I dont even work them as much as i should.Another thing is im not gaining much fat but I was leaner 15 days ago.Sounds like we are having simlar results.So far worth every penny.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been on s+1 about as long as you HoldDaMayo and have felt no elevated temp.

As for the burning face, you've probably got residue of the prohormone on your face propho. I do that sometimes, just wash the area real well.

wow, nice workout tonight, bicepts/back... I've never looked so big in my life... very large pump, I feel my muscles are being pushed very hard, but I don't feel hurt... just very worked...

did Guggulbolic morning and afternoon, then my last ECA dosage about an hour before workout... ECA really picked me up... I don't know how people get through their 1-AD cycles without a stimulant of some kind...

I didn't have a problem with w/o's when I did 1ad. But all the other time and especially in the morning I was tired and unmotivated.

off topic, but why are you stacking s1+ with 1-ad?

Back