• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how can i avoid some ph side effects

tk...

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just ordered last week some S1+ from 1fast400.com.

When dealing with ph's there are 3 side effects that i wish to avoid or reduce dramatically if possible: 1) loss of libido
2) shrinkage of testis 3) hair loss.

1) Now, i have sex about 5 to 6 times a week and would hate to have to stop ( my gf would kill me). This is why i have selected S1+ which contain 4-ad to combate the 1test. But is this enough??? I am planning on using the exact amount labelled ( 4 to 5 sprays twice a day for 4 weeks on). I was thinking that maybe some tribulis during my bulking cycle might help my sex life while on s1+. Would this help? I have tried Sopharma and let me tell u guys that is gets u really horny.

2) I have pm's Dg about shrinkage and he told me that Nolvadex or clomid would avoid such a predicament but they require a prescription,,so that's out of the question. I dont think that 4 weeks on is enough to shrink testis at the dosages that a'm gonna take..any idea to reduce chances then??

3) this is inevitable. My family backround on my mother's side favors me. But there are some products that can reduce or neutralize the effect of ph's.

some expert advise would highly be appreciated as i await my shipment of s1+

Hmm... as far as I know your plan would work as far as staying horny, but the rest I'm not sure about dude. Alot of that is mental anyways and their are a bunch of web sites to help you out with that. Plus their's this show that comes on TV with this old woman talking about all kinds of different stuff about sex, but I can't remember the name (sorry)
I guess if it is inevitable that you will lose your hair, I would just shave it and be done with it. Being bald looks cooler then being halfway their.
I don't know, I wish you luck though man.

Originally posted by RedDragon
Hmm... as far as I know your plan would work as far as staying horny, but the rest I'm not sure about dude. Alot of that is mental anyways and their are a bunch of web sites to help you out with that. Plus their's this show that comes on TV with this old woman talking about all kinds of different stuff about sex, but I can't remember the name (sorry)

thanks for the support bro:thumb:

old woman talking about sex= very unattractive ..;) all be watching

by taking nolvadex or clomid, most of my worries would be gone. Where can i get some, or any products similar in effect..?

I would like to get dg,mudge, tp or gorpro's opinion on the issue, see what the pro's think about it and deal with the issue at hand

i too am ready to accept defeat on the loosing hair aspect, but my cousing in new york told me that there is a product available in the states known as "profezia" or something that sounds the same that works better then rogain, and actually increases natural test levels by 6%...now when using it with ph, the questino should be, do we lose more then 6% of hair....

nonetheless, it would be highly recomended in my opinion to fight hair loss from ph's, and in the same time produce natural test,something that your testis are lacking off while stacking, an added plus:thumb:

6-oxo(which is legal) and clomid and nolvadex are used after a PH cycle to help the HPTA to return to normal. If you take enough of anything or take anything long enough to shrink testicals, this will not help it as you take it post cycle. Cycles of four weeks should not give you a problem, but you should still do a proper post cycle for elevating test levels.

Sex once a day is nothing man, you should have no problems with testicular shrinkage. Stick to a normal cycle length and you should be fine.

If your dad is bald, then I can't help you there.

Originally posted by Mudge

If your dad is bald, then I can't help you there.

isn't hair loss from your mother's side of the family, this is what i have heard??

i was plannig on using an anti-e once my ph cycle is over. But unfortunatly, i have tried ordering 6-oxo only to get it seized at customs ( i live in canada). I have emailed Mike too many times about this. HE told me that only transdermals can go through customs( no pills what-so-ever). Therefore, 6-oxo is out of the question. The only transdermal anti-e that i found is E-Form by Dermabolics (former product of avant labs)....would such a anti-e be effective in restoring test levels???

Heck if I know, I dont have MPB issues so I dont know much about it.

That show is called sunday Night sex show on the Oxygen channel

Also Mudge where did you get your avatar

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Antdan
That show is called sunday Night sex show on the Oxygen channel

,,;) all make sure all watch it

so, u guys are telling me that there is no suppliments on the market available that can even slightly decrease any of theese side effects caused by ph's. Only the lenght of the cycle determines the degree of side effects, but they are inevitable?? i find that hard to swallow....

besides post cycle which is evident, nothing can even slightly decrease chances during a cycle??

Originally posted by tk...

so, u guys are telling me that there is no suppliments on the market available that can even slightly decrease any of theese side effects caused by ph's. Only the lenght of the cycle determines the degree of side effects, but they are inevitable?? i find that hard to swallow....

besides post cycle which is evident, nothing can even slightly decrease chances during a cycle??

can any knowledgeable IM member answer the following?

Originally posted by Antdan
Also Mudge where did you get your avatar

It comes from a video clip of a puerto rican hippo, search for "tra tra" on your favorite P2P program.

Originally posted by tk...

Ball size, nothing legal that I know of MID cycle - only HCG which is a byproduct of pregnant women. Fixing your balls mid cycle is on the way to having the ability to stay on year round, and nobody does that with legal supplements that I know of.

Hair, there are various things on the market, shampoos and such.

Back