• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sh!t Disturber

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This was posted by fathead on professional muscle..

A lesson in stupidity:

Well here is the deal fellas you have all been had by me and I???ll tell you the how???s and why???s in the short story below.

My background is as follows ??? 47 years old former Mr. Universe and 3 time Mr. World, Former strength and conditioning coach for the Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos, Former Olympic USA Power lifting Team Member, Contributing writer for 3 of the best selling Body Building mags as well as having a small one myself and finally I host a nutritional radio call in show every Saturday morning locally in Phoenix Arizona.

The reason you have all been had is because you have all been basically lab rats in a study I have been conducting over the last year. The purpose was to see how deep the underground bodybuilding community goes on the net and how far I could get into several different inner circles. I have to tell you that I am not surprised about the black market but what I am shocked about is the level of blind trust and all out stupidity of the people who proliferate the Internet boards. I know that???s insulting to 99% of you reading this but you are the true epitome of dumb and why the rest of the world views muscle heads as ignorant egotistical people who contribute little to society.

How did this happen? I am a pretty out going person who will talk to just about anybody and about 2 years ago I saw the HBO Real Sports documentary and thought it was fairly interesting but it barely scratched the surface and hardly even touched the net so I decided to do some investigation. I then met a friend through a friend who was quite an interesting little guy and had quite a few stories to tell about con???s, rip off ???sources??? (I call them drug dealers) of large amounts of money, fake products, and bath tub pharmaceuticals. I found this so interesting that I approached a national prime time television program about the possibilities of them running this story and of course being the media they were interested as long as I had a good story and the facts to back it up.

What happened next is I became friends with certain well known underground sources, bath tub pharmacists, board geniuses, nutritional guru???s, and icons who all give bad advice, and a lot of lonely wanna be pro bodybuilders that hang on these boards for hours of their miserable day. I bought a few things mainly just for my research because nothing bought from anyone on the net is neither clean or safe and the damage done to the uneducated user will be seen in their health years from now. I have so much information now that I will probably do a documentary and approach HBO to do another piece on the subject. I???d like to say to BIG A it???s not personal your just a part of a bigger picture and not to worry not only will your board be mentioned but a dozen others are in my list.

I do want you to know this is not because I hate steroids or the use to the contrary I still use but only what my doctor prescribes for me which is safe and I know is clean. I am doing this for the parents of teenagers who may be using this junk in high school, the wives, and again the uneducated young males who do not know what these dirty substances are doing to them and how they will see in 5 years when they try and father a child and wonder why they just can???t.

I want to address a few people straight out before I take my leave.

Rick Collins is a lawyer jumping on what he sees as a potential gold mine that will lead him to be the spokes person of what he has convinced some on this very board to be a ???just cause that the nation needs to know about??? and how ??? innocent steroids users are being treated the same as crack heads??? well in my past year most of you use more than just juice so when your arrested you probably deserve it for something else you have done. Rick Collins will get his day in the sun because I plan on contacting him and using him whether he likes it or not.

Mike S I know your deemed a smart guy on these boards but I don???t think I could meet a dumber person when it comes to these boards. Your magazine article with Rick Collins was so sad and you just don???t know how much you got worked and continue to be worked by him and your own addictions.

To most members on this board none of you really have a chance to ever be a pro bodybuilder and if you did get there I???ll tell you from experience there is nothing great about it. I???d suggest you all lift to be healthy and sure gain muscle but not at the cost of your futures, remember there was bodybuilding before Steroids. I do have to say Xcell your probably a nice guy but please stop saying your too ???big??? I know 8th graders with more muscle sorry I had to enlighten you that way.

I take my leave with a board of I am sure of ??? I knew that fathead was lying??? or someone like Jeff Bell AKA Wyldeone saying something he knew all along but none of you knew nothing and you all just got had.

Oh yes and those pictures were never of me but friends of mine.
Dave Hawk is a guy I used to compete against and the very first pics I ever posted were of a local young guy named Bryce Lewis who placed 4th in nationals beating out Wyldeone???s clients I do believe in the middleweight division. They both have websites go check them out if you want.

Good Day Gents.

http://ironage.us/gallery/bodybuilders/dreher.html
http://www.misterfitness.com/lance2.htm

so i take it these are Lance's words?

Now, the militia must be sent in!:laugh:

Originally posted by Tank316
so i take it these are Lance's words?

Unless someone is simply using his identity, yes. I think bringing attention to himself and his doctor isn't going to help LE/HRT either.

Originally posted by Mudge
Unless someone is simply using his identity, yes. I think bringing attention to himself and his doctor isn't going to help LE/HRT either.
very true.

go mudge's avatar do the funky, i forgot to thank for your advice mudge :D

screw that guy all he did was cause problem i wouldnt even waste another second thinking about him he aint shit nor will he ever be shit, so forgot about him u will learn nothing about bodybuilding from him

what a fucka ....a crock

I know exactly where his office is if anyone cares. lol

Back