• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tornado damage pics > > >

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We had some nasty weather all yesterday and last night... somthing like 16 tornados... here's what one of them did to my friend's neighbor's house.

That used to be a brick wall...

attachment.php

:eek:

attachment.php

part of someone's roof :scratch:

attachment.php

OMG :eek:

Is your house okay Ann?

Yeah my house is fine... the pool is about to overflow, but :shrug:

and noone was seriously hurt during the storms.

You in the Christmas spirit B??

Sure am! Love the Holiday season!!!
madnoel.gif

There is a Charlotte Radio station that started playing nothing but Christmas music on Halloween night till Christmas!

Originally posted by dg806
There is a Charlotte Radio station that started playing nothing but Christmas music on Halloween night till Christmas!
Dec 1st is about the time i can handle songs, programs etc, but the day after Halloween.
:bash: :bash: :bash: no thanks!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Glad your house and family was safe B-Fly;)

Thanks Tank :D

Is that on Eldridge?

Wow tornado's suck we went through one about 10 yrs ago not a fun thing and really sucks cleaning up. Glad to hear you are ok

Originally posted by Darkkmind
Is that on Eldridge?
I don't know the name of the street but it's in the Forrests of Friendswood subdivision off Clear Lake City Blvd/FM 2351.

was the the old house or near the new? Did you get rid of the old house yet?

Our old house was not 10 mins from the new one and yes we sold the old one... I thought I told you about it :confused:

nope. I did not know that, so...WAHOO!
I had my first listing appointment yesterday!
I will go back tomorrow..and hopefylly write out the contract.
(I am letting my friend 'mentor' make the decision..as he has the expreience..
it is an older home in a less than perfect location..so if he thinks we can sell it, we will go forward..

Congrats!!!

yep..on my way to being a millionaire...one dinky turn of the century house at a time!

We should have a IM cannon ball contest in your pool..it will empty it out to normal levels real quick like and in a hurry..
:)

Back