• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ice

Many Many Many Many people in these forums use good proteins, glutamine and ICA as well as many other good sups... I am switching to ICE from my current BCAA sup in a couple weeks... i heard ICE tastes pretty good too.... =)

I'd cut your other stuff, and just take ICE.

Endurance - The BCAAs can serve as a donor of nitrogen in the formation of l-alanine, which provides the body with glucose after glycogen stores have been depleted. When you think of sparing glycogen you probably think of high carbohydrate diets but BCAAs have proven their worth here as well. In a 4 week study Japanese researchers administered BCAAs or a placebo to rats and then exercised the animals to exhaustion. The BCAA group exhibited spared glycogen storage in the liver and skeletal muscle during exercise. This means that they may enable you to train at higher intensities for longer periods of time. Supplementing with BCAAs may enable you to maintain your training intensity and endurance as energy normally provided by your diet decreases. Anyone who has ever been on a very low carb or low calorie diet for extended periods can definitely appreciate this!

I think it's probably fairly obvious by now how everyone can in some way benefit from BCAA supplementation. By now you're probably saying to yourself, "OK, but how much do I need to take and when do I need to take it!?" In the next installment I'll answer this question and tell you how to use a BCAA product, ICE, and what the research and real-world results show as far as dosages and timing for best results. I'll also touch on the highly potent synergistic combination between BCAAs and glutamine and how this combination used in the proper dosages can enhance the effectiveness of the above benefits even more!

I'm not quite sure what ICE is, but what flavors do they offer it in? Is there vanilla ICE? :p

Originally posted by derekisdman
I'm not quite sure what ICE is, but what flavors do they offer it in? Is there vanilla ICE? :p
yo baby yo baby yo baby yo!!!!!!, my bad, grape and fruit punch

hey tank - i'm starting tonight. does 3 scoops sound about right? i was going to drink while at the gym. fine to skip it on off days?

thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by nikegurl
hey tank - i'm starting tonight. does 3 scoops sound about right? i was going to drink while at the gym. fine to skip it on off days?

thanks!
that will work fine.:thumb: and youll be ok to skip on non training days.

I do 4 scoops :shrug:

Fade takes ICE... I'll get him to pop in here and give his 2 cents :p

Originally posted by Jodi
I do 4 scoops :shrug:
well thats fine to Jodi, i was just think from the cost point of view. i'll be right back with some info!!!

Originally posted by Tank316
well thats fine to Jodi, i was just think from the cost point of view. i'll be right back with some info!!!
Estimated daily requirements of BCAA for athletes in intensive training:
Bodyweight (lbs) Leucine (grams) Valine (grams) Isoleucine (grams)

88 2.1 2.0 .8
110 3.0 2.5 1
132 3.6 3.0 1.2
154 4.2 3.5 1.4
176 4.8 4.0 1.6
198 5.4 4.5 1.8
220 6.0 5.0 2.0
242 6.6 5.5 2.2
264 7.2 6.0 2.4

this didnt turn out like i thought. but can you follow this

On the canister it says not to take below 4 scoops for best results:)

I am currently taking 5 scoops- cause some always falls out of my water bottle when I sprinkle it in:p

i was trying to make it last longer...but 4 scoops it is! no sense wasting 3 scoops by not using it as intended. thanks all. (my canister is home or i would have checked it out myself)

Originally posted by Leslie
On the canister it says not to take below 4 scoops for best results:)

I am currently taking 5 scoops- cause some always falls out of my water bottle when I sprinkle it in:p
i cheat, i take 3 scoops of ICE, but i add an extra 10 grams from my bottle of Optimum bcaas.but again, from a cost point of view, people have to do what they feel is right.

Originally posted by nikegurl
(my canister is home or i would have checked it out myself)

Well next time wait til you are at home to check yourself before you bother us.:rolleyes:

:grin:

:laugh: Just kidding sweets:p Anytime!

that leslie was such a NICE girl 'til she grew those awesome shoulders. funny how that happens to people sometimes.

:D i'm playin' too. love you, love jodi, love tank, love bothering you all and love your shoulders too!

IML Gear Cream!
i feel the love!!!:wave2:

Yeah well :attitude:
:flipoff:

Fuck You ALL

:grin: j/k

:eek:

damn...i was going to look for that finger smilie then i got distracted and now it's too late....:grumble:

:evil2: That's right dammit!

In time Les and you'll be just as much of a bitch as me. Your learning :thumb:

:laugh:

Back