• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

getting weaker

raider6969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been on my cut for close to 2 onths.i went from 246 lbs to 230 lbs now. on my workouts,i've been getting stronger , lifting more and more weight, until recenlty i noticed that on some excercises im doing less reps. i changed my program 2 weeks ago. the excercises are squats, bench press and military press. but it doesnt mean im always weaker on these excercises.
example, today i did 2 fewer reps on squats and more reps on bench. on monday i was weaker on bench press etc. its never consistent. it weird coz the other excercises i keep on putting more weight. i do a full body workout, 3 times a week.thanx

Squats and bench in the same day? Full body workout 3x a week?

That sounds like the issue right there, if you want strength and mass I would stick to a more traditional workout.

thats exacly what i thought, but when i tried it ,i got size like no i other program i did b4. people are still asking me if i use steroids. while i was bulking ,i never had any problems. now that im cutting and 2 months in, i find it hard to believe that i still gain mass,except of course for the slight problems im having with those few excercises.

I used an "overtraining" style program successfully for awhile, but I dont think in the long term working out two hours a day in a split 6 days a week is a good idea for really anyone not doing it professionally.

when i start my cutting cycle, will it be like those days when i work out on an empty stomach?

mudge- i am not using a pro style workout at all. it takes me 35 mins to complete. its working for me ,at least

full body workout in 35 mins? wow, fast mover...

You might want to try a traditional workout with targetting specific muscles on specific days. This way, while you might be sore in one area you can continue on and work another muscle group.

Originally posted by raider6969
mudge- i am not using a pro style workout at all. it takes me 35 mins to complete. its working for me ,at least
please post your program

Back