• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Omiadrein250 vs sustanon250

moopsimoo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey.
i heard omiadrien was almost the same as sustanon.
can anyone tell me the difference i know sustanon better but would it be a bad thing if i wanted to gain 15lbs to try out omiadrien, its cheaper... an ive heard these 2 test are alike.. BTW im roid free as of now.
thanxs for anyadvice

Also is there any kinda stack that would go good with omnidrien?
thanks

Omnadren is the same as sustanon now yes, for a few years. There are 4 test esters in sustanon.

If all you want is 15 pounds, you dont need anything else but your post cycle treatment.

like mudge said, they are the same.

prob. the best "basic" cycle out.........dbol + test

dbol week 1-4 (at least 20mg/day)
omna 1-8 (250 2x per week)
start pct (clomid and/or nolva) 3 weeks after your last shot

or omnadren an anavar?
i'm have about 11%b.f an am lookin to stay around that but i know i wont..with gainin little fat as possible would it be better to go with winstrol or anavar or maybe u have another suggestion.
overall i wanna gain 15-20lbs ..with gainin little fat as possible.. thanxs again everyone:thumb:

winny is more of a cutting drug man so if you are gonna go all out on the test than I would hold off. however if you wanna run a more maintanence like dose of test and bumo the winny up then that would help you stay hard and the weight gain would obviously be not as extreme as a heavy test cycle. Winny is the shit though, great drug for sure. You could gain 15 with that cycle no doubt.

Fat gain comes from your diet, not the drugs.

Mudge summed it up in his last post about diet. I'm no longer a sust/omnadren fan, but omna and EQ always made a pretty good stack for me. Omna used to be all I used but at $2.50 USD/amp, hell I couldn't pass it up. lol

Back