• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pianomahnn Needs to Be A Moderator

Pianomahnn

I bike to work.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think when Prince makes the <font color="blue">Men Only</font> section, he should make Pianomahnn the Moderator.

It would only seem right...

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

I also agree with Pianomahnn. He speaks truths no longer heard on today's world. This guy is really on the page entitled "Reality."

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

okay, when am I setting this forum up?
confused.gif

------------------
train hard!

I think Pianomahnn should go outside and stop sitting in front of his computer
biggrin.gif

Sorry Pianomahnn but Prince and I just had a stock holders meeting and you have been over ruled! lol He said that since I was Large And In Charge that I should break the news to you.

------------------
If you build it they will come

<font size="6" color="blue">******NEWS FLASH******</font>

<font color="blue">I AM THE MAN HERE! No ONE, not even those who may be Large and In Charge can tell me what's going to happen.

Prince knows what will be. And so do I. See, it's a conspiracy against you LAIC. You just don't see the</font> <font size="6" color="yellow">light</font>.

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

OH yeah? Miss Biker Chic? Well, it just so happens I don't have a computer, and I live in a cardboard box. SO THERE!

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

Originally posted by Prince:
okay, when am I setting this forum up?
confused.gif

Well, the general consensus amongst the board members was this needs to be done by the end of March. April will bring into play many new issues that need to be dealt with. And you want to keep your investors happy, don't you?

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

...back in the day.

Topping ancient threads is too much fun.

Someone make the insanity stop!!

Back