• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a good prohormone cycle

ice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering what some gurus out there thought about this cycle.
150mg of 1,4 andro
for three weeks
If all goes well and i get the andro I was thinking about adding either 1-test or nordiol to run concurently (maybe 100mg of either?)
I think that 1,4 once it converts acts upon both the ar receptor and non ar mechanisms. Therefore either an ar like (1-test) or non ar (like nordiol?) should be good synergistically. right?
post cycle im thinking about running 6-oxo, but really I would like to take 5-AA since I think it might be a good anti estrogen with very little negative feedback. Again any experiances? dosage recommendations?
I still have relatively virgin receptors since I have only ever done nordione and 1-test (both about a year ago). I have been training for two or three years serouslyand five or six years in total

Those dosages are way too low if you are talking orals. You will need 400mg of 1,4ad to see any benefit.

As far as post cycle goes you do not want to take 5aa as it will not restore "T" levels. To sum it up you need to do a little more research and then simply stack VPX Syngex w/ EQ or Syngex 2.

IMHO 1-AD was a great first time cycle, with some 4-ad to keep your drive and energy up.

Stick with a solid diet and you should make some impressive gains.

Dave

The 5AA really doesnt convert that well to DHT (<1%), but it does bind quite strongly to aromatase. Hence negative feedback would be neglagable and estrogen would be decreased. Those doses you guys recommend are high for me. I did a three week cycle of 1-Ad @ 50mg a day and gained 15 pounds -with like two pounds of acne :(. But ill take your advice and go up to 300mg of 1,4 andro. What about the 19nordiol? anybody mixed that with 1,4?

Originally posted by ice
The 5AA really doesnt convert that well to DHT (<1%), but it does bind quite strongly to aromatase. Hence negative feedback would be neglagable and estrogen would be decreased. Those doses you guys recommend are high for me. I did a three week cycle of 1-Ad @ 50mg a day and gained 15 pounds -with like two pounds of acne :(. But ill take your advice and go up to 300mg of 1,4 andro. What about the 19nordiol? anybody mixed that with 1,4?
15 pounds in three weeks? Highly unlikely seeing that 1-ad comes in 100mg capsules.

oops my mistake. I didn't take 1-Ad. I took Molecular nutitions 1-test which comes in 25mg doses. I took two a day.

Really though I think theres something weird with my receptors. One time I took 19nordione @ 300mg/day and I added 2.5 pounds a week instead of 2 which I usually do (up until 230 when gaining becomes impossible). I know that doesnt seem like much but since 19nor is such total crap I was suprised.

A friend of mine reccomended that for a decent 4 week cycle I might want to try 1-AD @ 300mg/day stacked with 4-AD @ 900 mg/day. Would this be prudent? Contrast resulst with the same ammount of 4-AD but 300mg/day of 19-nor-diol instead of 1-AD... ? Thoughts?

Any pointers to similar cycles, other than the Big Cat articles, which are kinda old by now...

Thanks,

SonOfThor

Originally posted by SonOfThor
A friend of mine reccomended that for a decent 4 week cycle I might want to try 1-AD @ 300mg/day stacked with 4-AD @ 900 mg/day. Would this be prudent? Contrast resulst with the same ammount of 4-AD but 300mg/day of 19-nor-diol instead of 1-AD... ? Thoughts?

Any pointers to similar cycles, other than the Big Cat articles, which are kinda old by now...

Thanks,

SonOfThor
Yeah not a good idea. 4/ad and 19 nor compete for the same receptors. It's like adding that on top of the 4/ad dosage. Do either one plus the 1-ad.

Back