• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Monday Night Football

Green Bay isn't the same team they were five years ago. You'd better kick their butts with the high powered offense you've got.

Originally posted by Prince:
Bronco's at Greenbay

even though it's just pre-season, we will still kick their arse's!

You got spanked. However, that hit that knocked Antonio Freeman out was a pretty sweet. Can that guy ever stay healthy?

<FONT size="6">DAMN</FONT s>, Antonio Freeman got the shit knocked out of him.
xeyes.gif

ahhh, it's just pre-season! noone takes it seriously!
tongue.gif

Sure they do! Those fifth string players who are fighting like hell to make the team. Of course, I usually turn off the game before those bums get to play!
spaz.gif

I agree Miller has got to go. I am sick of him trying to be funny all the time, this is Monday night football not Saturday Night Live.

Dennis Miller obviously scripts half of what he says. I don't like him. He laughs at his own jokes too much. Get Dan Dierdorf back in there. He was a pain in the ass too, but he knew his football.

I like Dennis Miller, but who the hell ever knows what he is talking about?
He uses words that most people would have to look up in a dictionary (not me of course
biggrin.gif
), and he makes references and anaolgies to subjects that only a college professor would understand!
He's very intelligent and witty, but he needs to keep his intellect in check so that the general public can follow him.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

ahhh, it's just pre-season! noone takes it seriously!
tongue.gif
When Antonio Freeman wakes up, (in a week or two), I'll bet he takes it seriously. Speaking of Monday night, what's the general opinion of Dennis "the Menace" Miller? I can't stand the guy, too full of himself. No place for him in the football broadcast booth. Funny is great, but you have to know SOMETHING about football too, otherwise it's just wasted air time.

------------------
Life is hard so quit whining and go out there and be alive.

IML Gear Cream!
How about those <FONT size="6">Panthers</FONT s> Baby. Taking down the super bowl champs with a rookie QB. Oh yeah, Jeff Lewis Sucks.

Back