PDA

View Full Version : What will work for me

Wannabefit
11-27-2003, 04:07 AM
Hey everybody...

What are some effects of D-BOL on a strictly 1 month only cycle (as in us it for a month and never do it again)

Would I get any gains?
Will they dimminish right away after stoping the cycle?

Im wondering because i'm trying to bulk up FAST. Will this be a good idea to help me achieve this?

Mudge
11-27-2003, 07:58 AM
Sounds like a bad idea, dont bother.

1 month is not very long, dbol by itself, not the best. Either way if you are not going to do it again then why do it once. When you look to "bulk up fast" you are talking health risks, and dbol is not going to do it.

Stick to legal supplements.

Wannabefit
11-27-2003, 08:38 AM
Ya I was afraid of that but thanks for the reply..

I'm a hardgainer and its frustrating as hell..I eat like hell like im supposed to..I'm doing everything im supposed to. Taking WHEY Protein-Morn, after workout, and before bed. Is there anything you can recomend that I do or take to help speed things up?

Mudge
11-27-2003, 08:49 AM
#1 Write your diet down
#2 Get plenty of sleep at night, 7 hours or more
#3 98% of us are hardgainers when it comes to muscle
#4 Anadrol is #1 for fast gains, and #1 for fast losses, #1 for blood pressure - speed is not the right line of thinking here

Prince
11-27-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Wannabefit
Hey everybody...

What are some effects of D-BOL on a strictly 1 month only cycle (as in us it for a month and never do it again)

Would I get any gains?
Will they dimminish right away after stoping the cycle?

Im wondering because i'm trying to bulk up FAST. Will this be a good idea to help me achieve this?

Bulk up fast? Well then you need a MUCH heavier and longer cycle than that, but even with a heavy cycle if you only go one month and never do another cycle you will not retain that much anyway.

Supermans Daddy
11-27-2003, 09:30 AM
Damn Dawg. kinda sounds like you wanna do the tire thing and inflate then deflate.Maybe you are just trying to jumpstart growth. and I feel ya,but like Mudge said "easy come easy go". I'm not big on bulking and my knowledge is limited at best, but I see ,and I can peep game and I say do the right thing as far as retaining what you get and getting it safe. If you are rollin with that line of thinking perhaps a good ( if there is such a thing) legal steroid stack might be worth considering.Either way, weigh your choices, you do have some. Peace

Mudge
11-27-2003, 09:55 AM
The reality is, while drugs help, you are not going to be the incredible hulk in one month or three months.

If you look at even a national level heavyweight, you are looking at a minimum of 5 years of hard work + drugs, and moreover diet. Drugs aren't going to give you all of the weight gain and certainly wont retain it all for you either, alot of the big guys are on 700g protein bulkers 5,000-7,000 calories daily.

This stuff simply makes it both easier, and faster - but you still need gasoline for your car no matter how much horsepower you are making. So write the diet down, otherwise you are just half assing it.

Wannabefit
11-27-2003, 06:24 PM
As I thought about all this today..I realized that maybe I'm overseeing this..Your all right bulking up fast isnt what im after..I want to see results and I dont want to wait 9 months to see them. It's as simple as that. Everything is soo confusing to me with all this diet stuff and carbs and protein and calories..I dont know how to make them all work together so they will benifit me..Idont know maybe im complaining..hahaha..I need to talk to someone that knows their stuff but it seems that they all want $$$ to give out info and right now thats not something i dont have enough of..

As of right now im taking WHEY protein drink 1st thing in the morn, right after the workout and right before i go to bed so at least I know im doing something right...

Mudge
11-27-2003, 07:55 PM
Diet is the thing you need to invest the most time in learning, as well as performing - since you should be eating 5 times or more a day.

So if it is confusing, that is your first step, because the drugs wont do dick without the diet.

All gear does for you is make it possible for you to carry more muscle than possible naturally, and faster at that. If you dont have the fuel you wont get there, food is #1.

ice
11-28-2003, 06:36 PM
I used to think I was a hardgainer. I was 200 6'1 . Then I realised I had to literally eat 6000 cals a day (I wrote down all my foods and counted my cals). I got up to 230 from 200 in six months. I was big and a bit fat, and stronger then ive ever been in my life... awww I miss those days.