• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

4-AD question

neanderthal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright, ive been training for about 51/2 - 6 years. ive been supplementing mainly with creatine and protein drinks. i have decided to look into PHs and maybe give 4-AD a try. I did some research and read that it doesnt convert into DHT or estrogen. Does this mean it has no effects such as hair loss and gyno? or just to a lesser extent than other PHs?

Yes it does convert!

dg806, i just read your PH question sticky. i guess i shouldnt even be worrying about taking PHs yet since im only 19. i believe u when u say that it does convert, but the things i read said that 4-AD, NorDiol, and 19-NorAndro do not convert. musta got some bad info. but just out of curiousity, could u explain to me this conversion process and how it works or point out any links that would? thanx

It has no aromatisation prior to conversion from the compound. But it does have some conversion from the target hormone - Testosterone. The more you take the more will convert. You will also get some DHT from the Testosterone.
Here is a good article that will help you!
http://www.t-mag.com/html/27proho.html

If I was you I would wait a couple years and get some good hard training behind me then take them!

thanx for the info dg806! yeah, i think im gonna take your advice and wait until im atleast 21. thanx again

Back