• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Multiple Supplements

Deeznuts

Still Growing
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate to ask what may seem like a stupid question to some, but i've searched forum and can't seem to find an answer to this question, but would there be any benefits from taking more than one supplement at once? Would there be any negative side effects, or would the two simply counteract eachother?

For example if I were to take Swole V.2 while I was taking Bolt would I see much greater gains than just taking one of the products or would I just be waisting my money?

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question, but I figure this would be the best place to ask this since it doesn't seem to be anywhere else on the web. :D

I take several supps at the same time and think it can be beneficial. You'd have to be more specific about what combos u were planning to take. I'm not familiar with Bolt, but if it is another brand of Creatine, I wouldnt bother taking it on top of the Swole.

Bolt doesn't contain creatine I don't think. It just assists in muscle regeneration/recuperation. Those are just good examples. What would be the best supplement(s) to take with Swole V.2. I plan to get on it once powerlifting season is over.

Along with Creatine...I take Glutamine Peptides, a multi vitamin, Glucosamine/ Chondritin, and Ginseng. I've used ECA in the past for preworkout energy and fat loss. I plan to give Redline a try soon to replace ECA. I don't see how any of these things would interact badly.

Back