• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check this workout

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys, i know this is a repititve question asked here, but how does my schedule seem..........

1. back, forearms, abs
2. calves, chest
3. off (abs)
4. bi's, tri's, forearms
5. calves, shoulders (abs)
6. quads, hams
7. off (abs)
repeat

i switched to this routine cuz people told me my old routine was overtraining....

1. back, chest, forearms, abs
2. calves, shoulders
3. arms, forearms, abs
4. legs, calves
5. off

my new routine (the top one), seems to be working good. BUT, is that ok working every muscles only 2x's every 9 days (back on day 1 and 9 etc.)..........

ummm not back. I like how you have back and forarms together. Because your forarms get hit well while doing back and throwing in some other movements for isolating the forarm, along with the back movements, will give you a great forarm workout.

the second one is no good IMO, I hate seeing people do back and chest one the same day. They both deserve an entire day to themselves IMO. Pay them both their necessary attention according to how big of a muscle they are, right. The first one is good though. I hope that isn't 7 days in a row, right buddy. you can always squeeze them together and knock off a day. that would shorten yoru schedule a bit. I will give you an example of a routine I have done that I love:
Back & Bis
Chest & Tris
Legs (quads, hams, calves)
Shoulders & Tris
Bis & Calves

Not necessarily in that order. Alos Sometimes I would have an entire arm day and hit calves and shoulders together. This routine worked for me b/c I think that arms should be trained 2 a week and the calves were a weak point for me as well. My 2 cents

Originally posted by Flex

i switched to this routine cuz people told me my old routine was overtraining....

1. back, chest, forearms, abs
2. calves, shoulders
3. arms, forearms, abs
4. legs, calves
5. off
they were wrong..this one is a lot worse

my bad fellas................

the first one up there (2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off) is the one i'm currently using. the 2nd one (4 on, 1 off) was my old one.....

what i'm asking is.............

you guys think its alright that i train (for example i'll use my day1 back w.o. again) back on day 1, then not train it again until day 9???

that would be training it twice in 9 days...you think that's enough frequency?

p.s. what up gr? how was your thnksgvng bro?

"the first one up there (2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off) is the one i'm currently using."

2 + 1 + 3 + 1 = 7

you doing a 5 day split, 2 rest days?

you will work 1 bodypart a week?

if so thats fine, thats what most guys do

i'm on...

chest
back
rest
legs/shoulders
arms
rest
rest