• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Creatine

LiQUiD_FiRe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aight, i'm reaching the months end of using creatine, and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on cycling it?
I don't wanna cycle it because I just know i'll drop 8 lbs, and become weak again :D

But it makes sense that if you body becomes accusatomed to the elevated levels of creatine it may just lose it's effect, and myabe rely on it too much.

Any thoughts?

I have been on Creatine for almost 1.5 years non-stop. 5-8 grams per day, generally post-workout. I've tried almost every brand made. I came off about 3 weeks ago and PUT ON about 6 pounds. I know it holds water, however, maybe it was rebound with my body kicking back in the production. Will be going back on in a few weeks after my Fizogen cycle and a couple of week off everything. What do you all think is the best, most economical version? No to Cell Tech and BSN's nasty ass version.

I been using creatine for one month, but i dont want to rely on it.

I started 3 weeks on, 1 off. Now im doing 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Then 4 weeks, 4 weeks off.

Are you planning on being on creatine your whole life? You body makes creatine, if you overload your body with it nonstop your body will stop making it. Its good to cycle.

Im just using it to get started. But thats just me.
jay

Warrior, Syntrax SwoleV.2 i hear is good. Many other threads praise it a lot so i bought some but it hasn't some yet so i can't tell you anything.

I tried Swole for about 2 months. Didnt get any big kick or notice anything special. and the jungle juice flavor was way too tart, and hard to drink. But I think I am a little immune to the effects right now becaue I have been on for so long. Ive actually stopped taking it for a month or two to let my system relax a little.

There's no reason to cycle off of it; if you were going to do so, certainly not after only a month of use.

And plain creatine is incredibly inexpensive, so it's not as if cost is an issue.

on creatine your whole life? You body makes creatine, if you overload your body with it nonstop your body will stop making it. Its good to cycle.

Does that mean your body is permanently affected to the point that you can no longer produce it, ever?

No.

I've read a ton of studies of creatine, and I've never come across one that talks about the advantages of cycling it...

FIZOGEN

Of course its always hard to attribute something to one thing, but here goes bmy three week report on OnCycle

1. Added about 7 pounds. Of course this could be water retention. My Body fat appears to have gone up about 2 %. Again, could be water retention. My strength has gone up decently. I am not lifting much more weight, but same weight for many more reps. I a f***ing hungry all the time and a little more tired than usual. Much more aggressive in gym, again could be psychological. Bringing out some decent vascularity. Thats about it. So I am happy so far.

Re: FIZOGEN

Originally posted by MTN WARRIOR
Of course its always hard to attribute something to one thing, but here goes bmy three week report on OnCycle

1. Added about 7 pounds. Of course this could be water retention. My Body fat appears to have gone up about 2 %. Again, could be water retention. My strength has gone up decently. I am not lifting much more weight, but same weight for many more reps. I a f***ing hungry all the time and a little more tired than usual. Much more aggressive in gym, again could be psychological. Bringing out some decent vascularity. Thats about it. So I am happy so far.

More or less what I've run into. The only weight I've gained is definitely water weight, which has, just like you, caused my BF% to bump up 2 points. My strength I suppose has increased, but not by a noticeably impressive ammount. I'll attribute my gains to hard work instead, with a good split. I also find myself hungry quite often, and somewhat tired - though whether this is the creatine in and of itself, or rather its dehydrating effect, I don't know.

Any other comments?

IML Gear Cream!
There is alot of speculation on wether you should cycle creatine or not. I can sorta see how it would be benifitial, though I don't use creatine anymore.

Back