• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much can i take?????

Freshvictim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I am from Slovenia and this is my first time that i write on this forum! Until now i have been writing only on Slovenian ones.

I am 19 years old, i have 100 kg (200 pounds), and about 18% of fat. I started going to fitness 3 years ago.

I tried AS, the last cycle i had, was 1 month ago. From 1-2 week i took d-bol (30mg), than testosteron enathat GALENIKA (750mg) 1-7 week. THIS WASNT MY FIRST CYCLE, the pause between the cycles was usually 2 months.

I got 20kg (40 pounds) and now i want to get bigger with sustanon and D-bol, but i dont know how much mg should i take.

I would be very happy if somebody who knows this things well, could give me an advice, what to take, how much to take, how long to be on/off AS.... Oh just one more thing i dont buy steroids by the internet!!!!

I have very big ambition in BB, so i hope you can suggest me.

:confused:

FRESH

Good golly brother, you are using alot of stuff for your bodyweight. I would not increase the dose, as for dbol 30-35mg ED spread out with each meal should be fine.

Run the sustanon like you ran your test before, however you need more than a 1 month break here. It will take about a month before the testosterone levels drop low enough to even begin recouperation.

If you run an 8 week cycle for example, you can start your recouperation 2-3 weeks after your last injection. Afterwards I would run my recouperation for 4-6 weeks as needed, before cycling again. That IMO is the minimum, for as much gear as you are using you should run a longer recoup.

so after the post cycle u can go ahead and jump on the next cycle??

You can do what you want and what your blood work tells you :)

I run PCT right up till the next cycle.

so rite after my PCT i can jump right back on.... that would be enough recovery??

thats cool... so i start my PCT this thursday... it will last 3 weeks... then i will get a blood test... so the day after im done with my pct i can start rite? Do u think i should switch to enthanate? i still got like 6ML of test cyp... but i think im jumpin up too 800mg's a week of that and 500 of EQ... sound straight... or too high of a dose for the cyp/enth

Originally posted by Just a guy
so rite after my PCT i can jump right back on.... that would be enough recovery??

That is the whole point of PCT. No offense man but you ask the same question over and over again.

Like I already said, 3 weeks PCT is not dick for me, that is not a 100% recouperation, maybe for you if you are some superman.

These are just my opinions.

thats cool yeh sorry about that... accidently asked twice... I meen im going ot get the blood tests checked or whatnot and then i will defintly decide

Hope it turns out well man.

Thanks for replies.

I am going to do the blood test, so if everything will be COOL i can go on my new cycle.

I usually have 2-3 cycles per year, but this year I want to be bigger, because i am preparing for my first competition.

How are you doing your cycles, a would try something new, please write your cycles. And of course opinion

FRESH:p

for a summer cutting stack i was thinking of a 12 week cycle with tren masteron and test

It should cut pretty well....ill just have to pray to keep my hair though :p

Cutting is in the diet, the drugs are there to help stave off muscle wasting.

of course im gonna cut my macros...but I would hope the tren and masteron will really help the vascularity and cut look....not just stave off muscle loss....

Tren sure will, I have never used masteron.

im prob gonna baby step it...after i get past my first test cycle..ima run test and mast...then test and tren...i heard great stuff about masteron and got a great deal on it with the test i got

Back