• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dumbass said what?

LOL!

Schwarzenegger's honored entry, made to a radio interviewer, was more straightforward: "I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
He should have known better.

should have known better :shrug: Arnie's a politician now, these are the kinds of statements we all expect from our politcians. :lol:

The "should have known better" was a reference to Rumsfeld's comment, not Arnold's. It was supposed to have been a play on words (Rumsfeld's words, that is).

The "should have known better" was a reference to Rumsfeld's comment, not Arnold's. It was supposed to have been a play on words (Rumsfeld's words, that is).

Wow ... that needed to be explained to me. :rolleyes: I think it's time to go home now. :rofl:

He should have known better.

That was a known unknown......

it was unknown to him to know better

Gawdam, both statements made sense to me.
I actually think it was pretty incredible that Rumsfeld didn't F-it up, really the whole thing was kind of complicated and it would be easy to get it all twisted up.
As for Arnold's - Well what else can you say marriage, be definition IS between a man and a woman, I don't know, maybe one could make an argument for a transexual being a woman (although not genetically), then gay marriage could be bewtween a man and a woman.

I wanna know where LODNON is. :rolleyes: friggin morons in the press. lol

Scary thing is I understood what he meant too.

much love for Arnold, even if he has no idea what he is talkin about:D j/k

IML Gear Cream!
no, don't say j/k, you're right, he has no idea what he is talking about...unless it has to do with bodybuilding, then, I give much love..

and for Rumsfeld, he's a babbling bastard....and if there is such a thing as "evil" then he is the personification of it. :D

Ahh, if Rumsfeld is the personification of evil, none of us have much to worry about in the long run. If thats as bad as it gets that is :p

Personally I think a tongue twister isnt in the same league as killing 6 million Jews or however many Russians Stalin did, or... etc.

Back