• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good PH Cutting Supplement

andyo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is a good brand PH for Cutting?

From VPX these are the best for cutting purposes:

-Xenabol (5AA)
-EQ (1, 4 ADD)
-4-HT (4-hydroxytestosterone)
-4-OHD (hydroxy-nandrolone decanoate)

GoPro, I really am at a weight that I just want to maintain post-holiday, and lose BF, will any of these cause excess water retention or weight gain?

The best PH/PS compounds for cutting would be, IMO, M1T, 1-test, and 1, 4 andro (boldione) in that order. Pick the brand you feel most comfortable with, that is well regarded, has good feedback, and is priced within your budget.

Thanks for the input Twin, but what about the rest of my question?

Everyone will have a different opinion on brand. To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to PH brands lately.

But here are my thoughts, based on quality and price:

If you want M1T, I'd go with kilosports.

If you want 1, 4 andro, I'd go with 1fast400 brand.

If you want 1 test, I'd go with a good transdermal, such as dermabolics brand (from 1fast400). If you didn't want dermabolics, you might just want to high dose Ergopharm's 1 AD. VPX's 1-Test product is good too, I just have trouble recommending it due to the price. There are a few other decent brands, but I don't know enough about them to recommend them.

Originally posted by andyo
GoPro, I really am at a weight that I just want to maintain post-holiday, and lose BF, will any of these cause excess water retention or weight gain?

You won't get water retention from 4-HT, 1, 4 ADD, or 5aa, and probably not much, if any, weight gain either. While 1-Test does not cause water retention, you will probably add several lbs, but all of it muscle.

Back