• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how many times a day to use ab-solve

flexster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got a bottle yesterday and tried 4 squirts on my belly before bedtime and 4 squirts this morning. The bottle does not say how many times a day to use it. Anyone have some suggestions? If not, I will continuing use it 2 twice daily.

Twice daily; you got it.

Should I shave my belly, its not extremely hairy but there is hair there, will that cause some of the stuff to not get absorbed?

Be sure to rub the gel in for 30+ seconds. You may not have to shave if you do that.

maybe you could help him shave his stomach Jodi... :evil: :lol:

is ab solve the same as thiomucase? Years ago, a french drug/supplement company came out with thiomucase as a fat digesting rub on enzyme ointment. the delivery system was supposed to be an ester yet the enzyme was not efficiently transported through the epidermis. When DMSO was all the rage, this product was used as the transport vehicle as it brought in everything! however, the side effects were awful ( worst breath you'd ever have" death breath" , and it brought in contaminants into your body )

The tube was sold for about 10.00 US. I think it was a 60 grams. so is it thiomucase ( any spelling .)

Looking for takers to help with the belly shaving :D

**runs and hides**

just as a side note, careful about using a razor, i had some pretty uncomfortable razor burn when i tried it one time without thinking... waxing is probably best, or maybe if you can find one of those hair removal gels that actually works... something like Nair... I know it doesn't work for everyone...

thanks for the article. i will check it out. my initial thought was that it might be a great product for those people who are in the last few days of a precontest diet: already dieting hard, training hard and with the right mind set.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
thanks for the article. i will check it out. my initial thought was that it might be a great product for those people who are in the last few days of a precontest diet: already dieting hard, training hard and with the right mind set.
I use it during my competition dieting with great success.

However I am using it right now during my bulk to help keep fat gain in the abdomen to a minimum.

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
**runs and hides**

just as a side note, careful about using a razor, i had some pretty uncomfortable razor burn when i tried it one time without thinking... waxing is probably best, or maybe if you can find one of those hair removal gels that actually works... something like Nair... I know it doesn't work for everyone...

How I loathe nair.

Norelco (circular) triple heads are awesome.

First of all, I've never heard of this stuff - perhaps it's not legal in Canada.

Seems like one of those stop-gap methods. I thought most people here were against un-natural fat loss :D

I've seen at least 20-30 different people between these boards and BB.com boards say good things about absolved... the reason why it doesn't work for some is because their diets are crap... if your diet is good, i hear it can really help bring more definition to your midsection... I will probably try it once i get my diet dialed in a bit more...

does that shit even work? Sounds like some bullshit.

well, it's not that expensive, if you have a disciplined diet with a low abundance of calories (if any) you should try it out... let us know how you like/dislike it...

Read the write up and yes it works. I lost 1.5" around my midsection that wouldn't go away when I was dieting for my competition.

it worked for me but still having trouble with the bottom part but i think it has to do with a different kind of fat there.

I've seen at least 20-30 different people between these boards and BB.com boards say good things about absolved... the reason why it doesn't work for some is because their diets are crap... if your diet is good, i hear it can really help bring more definition to your midsection... I will probably try it once i get my diet dialed in a bit more...

Although it may help on an overall basis, Ab-Solved's primary function is to reduce visceral adipose tissue (VAT). That said, a measured reduction in stomach size will be more telling.

In general, LipoDerm Ultra is better suited if one's looking to reduce subcutaneous adipose stores (i.e. if you want a six pack).

it worked for me but still having trouble with the bottom part but i think it has to do with a different kind of fat there.

Subcutaneous. LipoDerm Ultra may help in that case.

Well, Ive been using it for 4 days now and I am not seeing any difference yet. Using it twice daily on lower abs, 4 squirts per usage. If ab-solved doesnt work, I may go try the lipoDerm ultra.

IML Gear Cream!
:laugh: It takes more than 4 days. Check back in 2 weeks ;)

:p :D some people were waking up the next day see differences, accroding to some of the articles ive read. Guess, I have alittle more fat for the product to work thru:(

It also depends on what kind of fat you have too.

As Dante said, Absolved will work on VAT and Lipoderm on Subq

In 2 weeks I lost 1/2" and in 4 weeks a total of 1"

My wife both a scale the other day that calculates bodyfat. I about shit on myself when I got me reading from this thing. durn thing said I had 27% body fat. I wanted to throw it out the window. Back when I used to get it checked with calipers, the worst I remember was 14%. Need to get checked again with calipers to see what it is. I guess it could be right, I now weigh (including workout clothes) 214. Back then, I weighed 178 or so. Not that fat though, my waist is 36, hips are 34.

Only problem is I dont know which fat I am fighting. So when I finished the bottle of ab-sovled, if there is not much of a difference, I will give the lipoderm ultra a try.

well, it's not that expensive, if you have a disciplined diet with a low abundance of calories (if any) you should try it out... let us know how you like/dislike it...

Bulking up right now, but if your still around in about a year I'll let you know how I like the stuff.

Originally posted by flexster
My wife both a scale the other day that calculates bodyfat. I about shit on myself when I got me reading from this thing. durn thing said I had 27% body fat. I wanted to throw it out the window. Back when I used to get it checked with calipers, the worst I remember was 14%. Need to get checked again with calipers to see what it is. I guess it could be right, I now weigh (including workout clothes) 214. Back then, I weighed 178 or so. Not that fat though, my waist is 36, hips are 34.
Those scales are crap. They aren't worth the money. Very inaccurate.

We needed a new scale, just a bonus. The only thing I was really concerned with is making sure that the 27% the scale says, goes down.

what factors does the scale take into account? height, weight, waist size?

I had to put in my height which is 5'11, age which is 29 and male or female, which I am male. It first calculates the weight then the bf%.

Back