• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All Redline Samples Out!

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, all have been sent out to those that PM'd me in time. I am sorry if you did not get one, but I only had a limited amount. If I get more in the future I will let you know!

:)

Thx can't wait to get my sample if you were able to send one to me. :D

Where can I buy these?I went to my local GNC store and they say they never heard of it:(

thats cool as hell how you're sending that shit out, your a good man :adore:

Got mine yesterday GoPro! Thanks so much, used it this morning. Awesome!!! Trying to find a store that carries it so I can use it again tomorrow! :)

Got mine this weekend GoPro, thanks!! Can't wait to try it.

Originally posted by 88vert
Where can I buy these?I went to my local GNC store and they say they never heard of it:(

:rofl: :haha: :rofl:

Just picked some up at the Vitamin Shoppe. Don't know if you have one near you. Pay more than through Mike, but I wanted some right now, order from Mike next week!

Cool, I'm glad everyone is getting what I sent! VPX doesn't even know I'm doing this as they only wanted a limited amount of samples to go out. However, I took it upon myself to "liberate" ...LOL... some extra samples and send em out on my own dime. You guys are all my friends and I wanted you to be able to try it out if you didn't get one in time. Anyway, enjoy, and let me know how you feel about the stuff!

:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
awwww.... :dance:

Thanks GP. I received mail from Hollywood, FL today and had no idea who the hell it would be from. I greatly appreciate you sending it and using your own stampage.

I will use it tomorrow since I got it after 5 today. So I rub this stuff on my nuts, right? ;)

Thanks GP! I really appreciate you taking the time to send me a sample.I was thinking the same thing Dale, Hollywood FL:confused:

LOL...yeah, Hollywood Florida! You are welcome guys!

And Dale...only on the left nut.

Well I used my sample yesterday and liked the energy I got better than what I usually get from an ECA... so I decided to buy a bottle yesterday, just need to wait for it to come in the mail!! Thanks again GP!

Well good, cuz that is the nut that needs the most work. :thumb:

Where can I buy a bottle?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Yomato
Hey gopro, how do I get on your list?!

Well, I do not have any more samples to give out right now, but watch for updates! All you need to do is give me your address through PM if I announce I have more!

Back