• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Denver SPANKS KC!

It's good for me!

Now the Pats lead the entire AFC after beating the sorry Dolphins (i could've went to the game, but i have no car and i'm sick.....SUCKS)....they control their own fate. if they win out, they have a first round buy and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

only bad thing was i had KC's defense for my fantasy squad, and thanks to Clinton Portis, they got lit up.

I think this game just showed how good Denver really is this year. You have to remember we lost our QB for several games and a few other key players, not to mention KC barely beat us last time at their field! It was by one point, and they only won because of a kick off return that was run back for a TD.

HEY KC! :flipoff:

yeah I watched Prince, they handed it to them for sure. Portis is dope as fuck alright. walking around with the heavyweight wrestlin belt was classic. It was a close game in the first half and then denver looked really impressive, in the air, on the ground, on D. You gotta be happy about that.

Back