• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Working the legs

iron jock

Time to get Brutal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone suggest new ways working out the legs I'm running out of ideas.

Leg press, leg curls, squats, dead lifts, inner thigh press, and calf raise mainly.

Do u do leg extensions?

The most painful exercise (besides squats) for me is Lunges. You do heavy set or two of those, and youll be lucky to be able to walk straight. Try doing some heavy lunges for about 8 to 10 reps until you cant do another. I guarantee youll feel it.

camarosuper6 when you do your lunges, do you use DB or a bar? Just wondering. I seem to have better luck with balance when using DB.

u DBs much better i think...i like jefferson squats a lot (but then again i LOVE any kind of squat lol) in a jefferson squat u straddle a bar (i use a curling bar for this) but u put the bar on the floor and then stand over top of it...one leg on each side...then u grab the bar...one hand in front of ur body and then other behind...and then u RAISE up....dont lift the bar...use ur legs...YOU'LL FEEL IT BELIEVE ME!!

Dumbell Definitely

Its a heck of a lot easier to control, and you can use wrist straps to help you hold the weight, if your forearms start going out. I cant imagine holding a barbell on my back for lunges, it seems like it would be very uncomfortable.

Back