• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

skiping

steve09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I really like speed skiping and i used to do it alot but recently i cant do more than 3 or 4 jumps with out my ankles really hurting (u know i strugle to walk) ive tryed resting for 2 weeks ut as soon as i did it the injury came ack and one got ne ideas on wht to do??

stop bein a fruitball and skipping like a school girl..... hahah j/k... only thing i can think of is some ankle braces..have u tried those yet?

No not yet ill have to try them thx..... And its not girly its MANLY SKIPPING hehe

Steve I'm a boxer and I skip everyday, I had the same problem when I bulked from 215 to 225. I couldn't even skip for 3 min rounds. I found that sprinting 100 meter intervals, walking 100 meter intervals 10X twice a week was the answer to my problem. My physio theripist said I was lacking muscle development in my frontal shin. Hope this helps!.

Originally posted by spartan
Steve I'm a boxer and I skip everyday, I had the same problem when I bulked from 215 to 225. I couldn't even skip for 3 min rounds. I found that sprinting 100 meter intervals, walking 100 meter intervals 10X twice a week was the answer to my problem. My physio theripist said I was lacking muscle development in my frontal shin. Hope this helps!.
Exactly Spartan! And alot of times the calf muscle develops much more than it's antagonist muscle that runs down the shin. So the calf muscle flexs, the antagonist cannot handle the strain and keeps getting pulled and becomes inflamed and may even start to come off the bone a bit. Use NSAIDS to help with inflammation.

Skipping is almost like jumping, and even walking can place 6x your bodyweight onto each foot in shock force, so it is not exaclty low impact.

OK thx guys
ill do the running and stuff to help uld up my other leg musles.
thx
steve

:thumbs:

Back