• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Skulpt and Ergolean MC

tomas101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would these two products be a good combo for weightloss.. i was thinking of using this after i finish my cycle to do a good cutting cycle...any comments

Skulpt is more of an icing on the cake supplement, so to speak. It will not help in terms of overall fat loss, but rather targeted reduction. Specifically, it's better for gyno-like issues.

Ergolean MC is a good product, to which caffeine and ephedrine may be added.

ya thats what i was wanting to use it for..use the ergolean more as a weightloss and the skulpt to get rid off extra fat around the chest area...or is there something better that u recomend

ephedrine and caffeine will be better than the Ergolean for fatloss... imo at least...

And I agree. It's better used as part of a stack, or by a person who can't use E/C for whatever reason.

i was wanting to use it for..use the ergolean more as a weightloss and the skulpt to get rid off extra fat around the chest area...or is there something better that u recomend

Is it the chest in general? Or the nipple region?

If the former, it helps to lean out first, then seeing what fat remains in a particularly stubborn region.

ok thanks..ya its not that i have gyno or anything but its a lil extra around the nipple region...i was thinking ergolean b/c it has gugglesterone plus a stimulant to use for weight loss.

I find gugglesterones to be much less effective then ephedra based products... but because ergolean MC is a second rate fat burner vs Ephedra/caffeine the added guggles don't really make up for the difference there...

Of course this is just my opinion... I have used TONS of different fat burners and haven't found anything without ephedra that was nearly as effective as an E/C type of thermogenic...

Back