• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vanilla Sunrise

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This has got to be the best tasting whey isolate/milk isolate/soy isolate that I've tasted. It's in line with the nectar's. If you haven't tried Isomatrix reloaded, you need too. For those not familiar with Syntrax Isomatrix, it is a combo of Whey Isolate, Milk Isolate, and soy Isolate along with nitrous malate, glycocyamine, betaine and glutamine peptides. I want to try the Chocolate Hurricane now!!

are you working for syntrax or do you just really like there products dg?

lol..ya i was thinking the same thing...he sure supports sytrax heavely

just got this today. i'll let you guys know how it is.

i want to try evopro next.

Originally posted by jmr1979
are you working for syntrax or do you just really like there products dg?
No I don't work for them. Wish I did! They do make top notch products though. Their protein flavors and taste are top in my book. They also make some other supps I feel are top notch. If you've never tried them, it would be worth your money to give them a shot. Gopro, who you know works for VPX, even states they make excellent products.

thats cool i think i will give them a try i respect your opinion alot. i was just curious cause past week or so you been really promoting there products i plan on trying some of the nectar protein i also plan on trying the new sauce that you are taking too.

You won't go wrong I promise!

I ordered two 2lb tubs of the syntrax nectar today to see if it lives up too all this hype. I would take juice over a shake any day and this could be my way out!!

Originally posted by TKEYellow
I ordered two 2lb tubs of the syntrax nectar today to see if it lives up too all this hype. I would take juice over a shake any day and this could be my way out!!
One of my favorites is to buy a pack of frozen mixed berries and then add a handful to some 1%milk, add your protein and blend and bam. Great stuff.

Originally posted by Yomato
Gotta give props to dg806... vanilla sunrise is awesome.
Hey I wouldn't intentionally steer you wrong:thumb:

Ok, gotta be honest here. Sytrax puts out outstanding quality products and I would (and do) recommend them to everyone, however, they missed the boat with this flavor. They need to tweak this vanilla. It smells like it will be delicious, but it tastes like chemical. I would still use it simply b/c of its excellent profile (no carbs!) and great quality, but its taste is very bad.

Sorry, gotta be honest.

Must be you cause I love the taste and I'm not a vanilla fan usually. I stick with chocolate.

gopro, did you try the "reformulated" one? i heard they changed the vanilla recently. i haven't tried it yet so i'm not sure if the new one tastes better or not.

I have this also........

Originally posted by nikegurl
gopro, did you try the "reformulated" one? i heard they changed the vanilla recently. i haven't tried it yet so i'm not sure if the new one tastes better or not.

Yes, Isomatrix Reloaded and its bad. I was with my training partner and she tried it too and she spit it out! Maybe the chocolate will be better.

But like I said...you cannot go wrong with Syntrax quality though. Hey, I don't like the flavor of every VPX powder either!

IML Gear Cream!
i've heard good stuff about the evopro cookies and cream flavor. (both in terms of taste and quality) i have a LOT of protein powders now so i won't be buying any for awhile. the evopro is next on my list to try though.

Originally posted by aggies1ut
So, anyone try the Chocolate Hurricane then? How about Evopro?

I have both Chocolate and C and C Evopro...they are really good! love em!

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Would you reccomend the Evopro mainly for night usage because of the casein/whey mix?

Well, I'd use it anytime aside from post workout, but yes, it is an excellent night time protein.

I just tried this stuff today. Not bad at all!! I'm psyched about the NO2-tye ingredient Syntrax has added, called Nitrous Malate. I've never used it before, so I am anxious to see how it does.

Some additional info on it:

This combination includes whey protein isolate for rapid digestion, absorption and anabolic properties, micellar casein for its steady release into the blood stream and it's powerful anticatabolic properties, milk protein isolate for its superior amino acid profile, egg yolk protein isolate for its high concentrations of BCAA's and high biological value and finally soy protein isolate for its high glutamine, arginine and BCAA content, positive effect on thyroid function and its many health benefits. The powerful combination of these proteins allows for a timed released effect creating the perfect "anabolic environment" and "anticatabolic effect". We've also included the revolutionary compound Glycocyamine, which is a highly anabolic cell-volumizing and performance enhancing compound!

Sorry to be a copy and paste whore, but I couldn't explain this better myself. :)

Mmmmmm...glutamine peptides...... :D

I mixed a scoop of Nectar with a scoop of Isomatrix. That definitely makes it taste better. IMO, the Isomatrix alone does not taste as good as Nectar, but mixing the two really did the trick. I will continue to use Isomatrix because it contains some nice ingredients that Nectar does not.

For all you Vanilla Flavor Connosseuirs, try Biotest GROW MRP.
Deliciously Flavored Milk Protein Isolate at it's best.

Well I don't get it. I love the flavor of the Vanilla Sunrise Isomatrix Reloaded. I must be wacked then. .

Vanilla Flavor comes in various forms: Lactose based, gum based & pure vanilla bean form. I dont know which company uses which flavor! Also the taste tends to differ depending on what is the solvent? (Milk or water)
everybody has different tastes. And there are so many Proteins on the market whose taste index are so close!
So according to me, i love grow mrp the best!

Back