• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

advise!

jig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should Swole V.2 be my only creatine source?
If so, how much should I take?
When I take any supplement I usually take triple what the pack says. Is this what I should do?

Recommendations for SwoleV.2:

Take one level scoop in 16oz of water TWICE daily, preferably 8-12 hours apart WITH FOOD. SwoleV.2 can be combined with other Syntrax products for increased athletic performance.

i would suggest you take 2 scoops twice daily. my training partner wasn't happy with it until syntrax suggested he up the doseage now he loves it.

this will depend on your bodyweight of course. i'm fine with 1 scoop twice a day but if you're a big dude - go with 2 scoops twice a day

I don't know who you spoke with at Syntrax but the advice I got from them was to take 2 heaping scoops...i.e: Not level.....

Besides he mentioned he was going to exceed the recommended dosage........

preciate the advise everyone! From what I read on the label it does not seem like there is a whole lot of creatine in it.

the 2 heaping scoops twice a day was for my training partner (240 lbs) not me

i take 1 heaping twice a day.

direct from syntrax and that is working best for both of us

I asked them about doing the two scoops.....the answer I got was to take the heaping scoop vs. the level scoop...

I would have to agree, someone weighing as much as your partner, should take more than the recommended dosage based on his/her size/weight....which why I put up a grid to go by in one of the Swole threads.........I may have it in mine....dunno....

How the training going?.....

hooked on phonics

correction: advice

Re: hooked on phonics

Originally posted by Marble
correction: advice

Thanks for the useless update. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Some people are just picky like that

I would take it 30 mins before you lift and immediately after. On days off just take one dose sometime early.

Back