• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clomid SUCKS!

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate that shit... it has fuQed up my eyes real bad... and makes me feel like my head is spinning.... would it be ok to discontinue use of it... and just stick with Nolva

Of course man, that is why I always say I hate clomid.

* Tracers on wakeup
* Moods like a woman
* F#cked up skin

I dont like high doses for more than a week.

Because most guys follow what everyone else does without being flexible. Sometimes this is good, but frankly, clomid is shit when it comes to recouperation for me and the sides suck.

Ergo, Nolvadex wins for multiple reasons.

I ran clomid for 4 weeks straight after a moderate cycle, and was not recouperated.

YO YO my brother, Be careful with clomid I've read and have been told by several people that clomid can do some strange shit to your vision, and I even read that Nolvadax may be a better choice. I've got some 50mg clomid and I'm kinda scared to get down with it. I'm trying to get strong not go blind, you feeling me? Nolvadax is doing the damn thing for me,but that's just me , it may be different for you.
As worded in only my very original style would allow. ha ha.Hey ,Bro I wish that you had read this before you made your move.Good luck, stay healthy.

How's your vision homey?

fine now... but was seeing some wierd shit

Weird as in frogs dressed up like Elvis or what ? ha ha ha

lol nah... like a big blue ball in the corner of my eye

Just a guy, what were you dosing your clomid at?

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like blood pressure to me. I would see tracers when waking up on clomid though, I say again, I hate that crap.

yup nov is 10x better imo though my gf would love it when id get all emotional with her strange girl.........

Back