• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

too much reps?

IronSlingah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im trying to get the total amount of pushups i can do from 40 or so to 75+ by the end of summer.
My question is should i be doing 25-20-15 on bench press or should i have lower reps or is it fine the way it is?

Boost the PUSHUPS!

Just do pushups man. Get a pushup block and only use it on with one arm, and keep the other hand flat on the ground. Do 10 pushups then switch the pushup block to the other hand, do it again. Do that until failure and then wait for 2-3 minutes and do it again. Probally do this 3 times. But for the bench question, I'd try a powerlifting routine, no more than 6-8 reps per set, heavy weights. Goodluck, I'm a little over 100 good form pushups. That alternating pushup block routine really shocks your muscles. One last thing is weighted pushups, have someone set a 45 lb. high on your back while doing pushups, inbetween sets I just rest on the floor ; on my stomach, so i don't have to get someone to take the plate off. Everything I told you should easily have you over 75+ pushups man. Goodluck. ( Again )

:bounce2:

Back