• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a little everyday or alot once /w?

I would advise against a whole cheat day if you are serious about cutting up. Think more of a cheat meal every week rather than a whole day of eating what you like. In my opinion eating something naughty every day will not do you any good at all if you are serious about your goals.

Mine is usually a very large helping of regular muesli with fruit and nuts. I just love eating it dry with no milk or anything. Sure, it's pretty high in calories but at least it's a healthy cheat.

Originally posted by dodgyone
I would advise against a whole cheat day if you are serious about cutting up. Think more of a cheat meal every week rather than a whole day of eating what you like. In my opinion eating something naughty every day will not do you any good at all if you are serious about your goals.

Mine is usually a very large helping of regular muesli with fruit and nuts. I just love eating it dry with no milk or anything. Sure, it's pretty high in calories but at least it's a healthy cheat.

:thumb:

If I cheated an entire day (that is a binge) I'd be fat, I can have a cheat meal once a week on a cut and it costs me about 2 days progress. That for me means about 2200-2400 calories of pizza, 360% sodium.

Back