• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Joe Horn cell phone incident

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I dunno....I laughed.

He should still be shot for it though. :D

a_horn_ft.jpg

What incident was this, did he hide the phonein his rectal chamber?

I think he actually preplanned it by hiding the phone underneath the goal post stuffing. That takes a lot of balls and was funny as hell, but he's going to pay for it. :p

I didn't hear about this either.

Originally posted by rock4832
I didn't hear about this either.

You should hide in a corner then cause I am a girl and I have heard of this showboating incident:p ;)

It was pretty funny though:grin:

Originally posted by Leslie
You should hide in a corner then cause I am a girl and I have heard of this showboating incident:p ;)

It was pretty funny though:grin:
And right after I complimented you! :(

:)

Well, is anyone going to tell me what happened? Ummm, Leslie?!?

Joe Horn is such a clown. maybe if he were good, then he could talk all the shit he wants on a cell. pro atheletes like him make me wanna puke. like all those stupid defensive players that celebrate after every single tackle they make. they do a little shimmy, pump their fist, shake their head, then piont to god. my lord, act like you've made a tackle before in your life.

they showed an old Joe Horn interview last night on sportscneter after teh cell phone thing happened. "Joe Horn is a football player. Joe Horn is gonna do whatever Joe Horn is gonna do, and thats all Joe Horn can do".

STOP TALKING IN TEH 3RD PERSON YOU DICKHEAD

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Dan Patrick made a great point today (along with Sean Salsberry sp?)...why the hell didn't the NY Giants deal with that crap right then and there?

I think if a Giant had knocked the snot out of him, the team would have pitched in for his fine.

I guess if the Giants don't care, why should any one else.

I though the same thing when Owens showed up Shawn Springs (like that is a hard thing to do!)

Back