• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I knew it, I'm surrounded by assholes

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, the eagles play the dolphins tonight and me and some of my boys were to all watch the game at hooters. Well, my long-fabled ex-roommate is involoved in this little calamity and his girlfriend basically invited herself. So, she tells him he can't go out unless she can. He agrees without consulting us and now she believes she is coming.

So I call him and tell him that the venue is Hooters and we all really don't care if she comes. Well, he tells her and she jumps on the phone with me and says that she wants to go somewhere else. So, I said fine, YOU can go anywhere you want, we are going to Hooters. We argue for a bit and I basically say, "Funny how you were never invited and now you are trying to hijack our plans. Tough shit, we are going to Hooters."

So, conversation over. I just got a call from another friend who said that the bitch called his GF and more or less orchestrated this whole couples thing tonight and now all my douche bag friends caved and are doing a couples thing.

That is not even the worst part. The worst part is 2 weeks ago, when the plan was orginally hatched to watch the game, I didn't even want to go. Those aholes all begged me to come and after about 5 days of annoyance, I caved. I need a gun. :mad:

Find out where they are going and then show up with 3 waitresses from Hooters on your arm. That will teach them something.

That sucks dude! But also part of having friends with significant others! :(

That sucks! I've experienced something similar recently. In my case, the girlfriends object to the venue and forbid my friends from going. I have a very cool girlfriend who realizes thats no way to be and doesnt give me shit. So if we want to go somewhere like Hooters or Coyote Ugly, we have to come up with an intricately fabicated lie about our plans for the evening. Basically, I sometimes feel like I have the disadvantages of several girlfriends with only the perks of one. :suicide:

Originally posted by Var
Basically, I sometimes feel like I have the disadvantages of several girlfriends with only the perks of one. :suicide:

LMFAO:rofl:

:grin:

I think the girlfriends need to get together and go shopping or something and let the guys watch the damn game.;)

Originally posted by Leslie

I think the girlfriends need to get together and go shopping or something and let the guys watch the damn game.;)

Will you marry me? :D

I knew I liked Leslie :)

:haha:
Sorry Var, a pathetic Bills fan already asked me first:p

Bills fan? Yeah, pathetic! :)

I know, but enduring all those losses has made him a more sensitive person:shhh:

:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Leslie
:haha:
Sorry Var, a pathetic Bills fan already asked me first:p

Damn! I'm always too late!! :headbang: Tell him their QB sucks! :)

Ha ha!! good one! :)

Im not easyly annoyed, but that would really piss me off! You should do what ponyboy said =)

Sometimes you gotta roll with the punches.

Yeah, bump on the intricate lie thing. I am so sick of having to learn a story about what we do or are going to do.

Also bump on the notion that it is bad for someone to "forbid" something in a relationship. Funny thing is there is a direct relationship between which of my friends are forbidden to do certain things and the ones who cheat on their gals.

Originally posted by Var
Damn! I'm always too late!! :headbang: Tell him their QB sucks! :)

Dude! It's their coach who sucks. Yesterday on 3rd and 8 with less than 2 minutes and no timeouts he calls a frigging run play. I can't wait until they get rid of his sorry ass.

Oh come on Ponyboy- I hear enough of this at home:no:

*lalalalalalalalalala*

Originally posted by ponyboy
Dude! It's their coach who sucks. Yesterday on 3rd and 8 with less than 2 minutes and no timeouts he calls a frigging run play. I can't wait until they get rid of his sorry ass.

It was a Bledsoe joke. I'm from New England.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Funny thing is there is a direct relationship between which of my friends are forbidden to do certain things and the ones who cheat on their gals.

Hmmm...I've actually noticed the same thing. So, (getting philosophical here) do the controlling girlfriends drive them to cheat? Or are they controlling because they sense the men are unfaithful. :confused:

I think they drive them to cheat!

IML Gear Cream!
I take that back, it happens but every situation is different! :)

You ponder a good question here. On the one point, I think they pretty much drive them to cheat. But I also can't help but think that the women LOOK for someone they can control which generally happens to be a douche who will cheat on them.

tell you what Dale, your situation really sucks. i know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

your good friends get sooo pussy whipped thats it almost like its thier girlfriend talking through them. you ask yourself "what teh hell happened to this kid". i have 2 good buddies that i've known all my life (in our group of friends, there's 6 of us, and we've known eachother pretty much our whole lives), and they've always been "relationship" guys.

they both had one serious gf in h.s. and into college, and now each have a different serious one. anyways, the girls are always cool at first. they are real nice and open etc, cuz they are new to the relationship and treat his friends (us) like we treat her. so the relationship goes on, and eventually it gets to the point where she is just as or even more important than we are. this is where it sucks.

i myself almost let myself get caught up in the "trap" when i had my first serious girlfriend, but i never let it happen. once we broke up, i realized how important it is to stay true to my bros.

bottom line, remind your buddies, that although they are in "love", and perhaps they may even marry their chicks, the chicks may be gone someday, but thier friends will always be there. (unless you drive them away with your stupid, controlling, obsessive girlfriends and you forget about your boys)

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
You ponder a good question here. On the one point, I think they pretty much drive them to cheat. But I also can't help but think that the women LOOK for someone they can control which generally happens to be a douche who will cheat on them.

That's the truth! Couldnt have said it better! Sounds like we have similar friends.

Originally posted by rock4832
Sometimes you gotta roll with the punches.
And other times you gotta throw the punches.........

As far as this situation goes, when it comes to a relationship, I wear the pants(if I'm lucky she doesn't wear any) and that's pretty much it, I guess I'm kind of a man's man. Call some other friends up and go get drunk and hit on Hooter's girls. And go Dolphins!

Girls love having guys wrapped around their finger like this, I don't see hwo they can respect a guy that has a giant stilleto heel print in his ass all the time but go figure. These guys are pussie Dale, fuck em. They forget rule No. 1, bros before Hoes! especially when you guys had plans, bunch of BS. If they were real men they would not let this happen, so there you go. I have just one thing to say, MEEEOOOOWWWW...ha ha

I think that's true. Women want a guy who will treat them well, but not be totally gutless and whipped. I learned from past experience that the women who run around on you are the ones you treat a little bit TOO well.

Thank goodness as we get older that (some) women seem to grow up and realize that they don't need to have drama all the time. :rolleyes:

I so agree.. There is no such thing as "forbidding" your partner to do anything :no: At least not in my world. If there isn't any trust, then what the heck is the relationship about?? :shrug:

Originally posted by ponyboy
I think that's true. Women want a guy who will treat them well, but not be totally gutless and whipped. I learned from past experience that the women who run around on you are the ones you treat a little bit TOO well.

Thank goodness as we get older that (some) women seem to grow up and realize that they don't need to have drama all the time. :rolleyes:
I totally agree with you and Jenny, let a man be a man and do his thing, relationships are give and take on equal ground meeting in the middle :thumb:

You would think with all this good advice I give out I wouldn't be single. :D

Back