PDA

View Full Version : Cycle advice

bkw1966
12-17-2003, 01:12 PM
Going to start a new cycle the first of the year, please advise, keep in mind that I prefer smaller doses at shorter periods of time. I'm 37yo, 6'1" 207lbs, muscalar build, been lifting for 2 years. Have used roids before 2 cycles this year, is time to move to the next level and do the needle thing.

test ent 250mg per week
d bol 25mg ed
proviron 50mg ed

6 weeks total

Should I consider any post cycle and what if so. First time using needle, what size should I use for the test.

Flex
12-17-2003, 01:27 PM
should you consider post cycle therapy? are you joking bro? PCT is probably the most important aspect of a cycle. that's how you keep any gains whatsoever. typical PCT is clomid and/or nolva. typically clomid is 300mg 1st day 3 weeks after your last shot, then 100mg for 10 days, then 50mg for 10 days. as far as nolva, get the man mudge's opinion. as far as needles, typically you use a 23 or 25 gauge for injecting, but you may wanna get a bigger needle for drawing.

i know this isnt what you wanna hear, but

1st, bump it up to AT LEAST 8 weeks long. enan takes 3 weeks to kick-in in the 1st place, by the time it does, your cycle's practically over.

Next, bump up the test to 500mg per week. 250 is such a low dose that its not worth wasting your juice.

perhaps you should consider researching before you jump in. 250mg of test @ 6 weeks really isnt worth it. plus, its not like upping from 6 to 8 weeks and 250 to 500mg is all that different.

if you're gonna do it, do it right.......

Mudge
12-17-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Flex
should you consider post cycle therapy? are you joking bro? PCT is probably the most important aspect of a cycle.

Not only do I agree with that, but I think your cycling theories are bogus.

Pull with a 20g and shoot with a 23/25, if these are coming from amps you can use a 23g and it wont take tooooooo long to fill.

Supermans Daddy
12-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Ask Just a guy about clomid.

BUSTINOUT
12-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Clomid makes me all weird, but I just suck it up for three weeks. Test for 6 weeks is not terrible...but depends on the ester. I would run it longer if using enanthate though.

Mudge
12-17-2003, 10:45 PM
Prop for 6 weeks, how about that. If you are looking for modest gains, well then go for it. If you are looking for a complete recouperation I'd still take about 2 months off after your cycle, because enanthate is a long ester, running short cycles doesn't really help you reduce recouperation time or any bullcrap like that.

Short cycles :thumbdwn: Now if you have a purpose for short cycles I would personally really like to hear it, if there is a good reason that exists I want to know what it is, and yes I'm being serious. I can't think of one, especially not with a long ester, and not with enough test to put you double normal output which is not alot.

bkw1966
12-18-2003, 04:31 AM
My two previous experiences on cycles were oral only, I know that oral are hard on my organs, just trying to play it safe and still benefit from the use of roids. I realize now that going to a injectable roid means now I should go for longer cycles, and I will, but cost is a factor also, roids aren't cheap but you know that. Will just have to draw a nice balance. I have gained real nice on my two previous cycles, probably 4-8 pounds of muscle, have nice definition and moderate size, not trying to be the hulk in 6 months, want my gains to be slow and steady, feel that this approach is the most practical allowing a person to keep the gains obtained while on.

Mudge
12-18-2003, 08:53 AM
They are cheap to me :D

You say steady, and yet you are coming off after just getting started. You are correct though, steady seems to be the key - and that means long cycles with non-freakish doses (still more than you are using).

A.B
12-18-2003, 11:15 AM
right on the money, Flex.