• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"pro and con" report/paper/text bout steriods?

JJJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone got or know where to find a "pro and con" report/paper/text bout steriods?

Actually, anything about the ethics/moral about takin steroid will do.

Preferably 10 pages or more, but anything is appreciated.

It would help me out alot, thanks.

Yeah, Its probably real easy to write, but if I find it online I can spend 16 h a day in the couch watching TV during the holidays...

Originally posted by JJJ
Anyone got or know where to find a "pro and con" report/paper/text bout steriods?

Actually, anything about the ethics/moral about takin steroid will do.

Preferably 10 pages or more, but anything is appreciated.

It would help me out alot, thanks.

:haha:
Just wanted to say that this is the FUNNIEST post I've read in a long time. Dude is actually looking for someone to write his paper. Classic! Made my night. :laugh:

Re: Re: "pro and con" report/paper/text bout steriods?

Originally posted by Var
Dude is actually looking for someone to write his paper.

No, but someone might already have writen something similar or know some site about it.

Whats your problem?

What's my problem?!? Oh Jesus! Don't start getting sensitive. I thought it was funny. Thats all! Go easy turbo

IML Gear Cream!
:haha:

That is funny. I used to write people's papers in High school for money (or to keep from getting my ass kicked :))

Frack it, Im just gonna cut and paste "laymans guide to steriods". Nobody tell the copyright authoritys.

I'll be quiet.

Check out the thesis I posted in the Anabolic forum.

Back to the puerto rican Barney again! :)

Heyo rock4832. Havent seen ya in a while.

Hey Premier. What's up man?!

Read my journal lately?

IML Gear Cream!
You have a journal? Ut oh... I am only subscribed to P-funk's at the moment :grin: Is it in the journal forum? I will read up on it as soon as I find it.

Yeah, it's called Competition Body. But what I meant to ask was if you read everything up to date in my whore thread. (I'm talking to my parents on the phone right now so not so there w/ my head) :)

No, LOL. I unsubscribed for fear of mailbox destruction ;)
I also cant find your journal :shrug: I looked in the online journal forum :confused:
I will do a search for Competition bod.

Thanks for the link :thumb:

I didnt even know there was a competition going on :doh:
I might make a journal here in a bit... Need to get some pics of my small self first :grin:

Look forward to it! Don't need pics although it's good to have. Gotta go watch tv with wife! See ya!

Later... I am on page 3 eh... Quite a few left.

I think this actually sounds like a cool paper to write, i wish i was in school... i would actually enjoy writing and researching it...

**note to self, register for some classes at the local community college... good way to meet chicks and occupy time while your muscles grow**

HoldDaMayo; Go for it and email it to me. And ofcourse, I need it in Swedish :D

Also, its good to see that the whoreing is on the way, I was getting worried in the begining, only like... 10 replies. Now cmon guys, I need atleast 50 more posts before tomorow :thumb:

Back