• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your favorite muscle~~~

Firebird Formula V8...350 LT1 Vet Eng. 6spd.......Hurst Quick shift.

I have one. It's red, has cat tail system, rear pozzy.....(however you spell it) which stinks during this time of year.....I never drive it in the rain or winter months.

In the summer time.....you nearly bake your feet...as it's lowered a little for better traction while handling the curves.......

55 Chevy, frame off restoration/modification, 87 Corvette 350, tunedport injection, 700R4 tranny, turquoise and ivory, looks stock from across the street, but it's not........opps! sorry, I was describing mine.

67/68 Camaro. I got rid of my 94 Z28 awhile back, 6 speed, it put out more power than anything else I've ever owned. I had an ignition miss on my dyno day but I put out 411 RWHP NA, around 465/470 at the crank. I'm a road racer type so big HP is not a neccessity, and is more likely a big crutch in the wrong hands.

Now I am down to one project car and one beater, 73 240Z awaiting either a 302 or 351 and a T5, early next year I hope.

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429. Theres nothing like the late 60's muscle cars. I also like the 2005 Mustang GT.

Originally posted by once was fat
1932 full fender ford.

Thats a hot rod, not a muscle car :D

Back