• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help with a diet plan

Brando457

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok first off let me start I am a 16 year old male, 210 lbs as of December 21, 2003. I m not sure of my body fat. I m trying to get down to 170lbs by April. While keeping as much of my strength and muscles as possible. The sports I'm involved in are wrestling and track and field ( I m a thrower). I m a high school student in school from 7 - 2:30 and at wrestling practice from 3 - 5:30. Practice is usually alot of drilling of new moves, alittle live wrestling, and laps around the school 10 - 20 usually.

The equipment I have to use is as follow: heavy bag 100lbs TDK, free weights that go up to 300lbs, ez-curl bar, and olympic bar, a eliptical machine, and a ab roller.

I'm looking for a good diet plan to follow, I'm new to dieting and honestly have no idea what to eat, when to eat it etc. It is difficult for me to get 6 meals in a day as I wake up around 5:30 A.M Monday - Friday shower, get done, dressed, and then I'll eat a breakfast consisting of 2 - 3 scrambled eggs, and sometimes a small bowl of cereal. I leave my house at 6:30 and arrive at school by 7 driving there. From 7 - 8:30 I m at school just sitting there doing homework or something. 8:30 - 2:30 I have classes. I get a break at 10:22 - 10:32 and then a lunch break at 12:16 - 12:46. After school at 2:30 I have to go directly to locker break.

I don't really know what is good to eat. So I'm hoping for someone to give me a meal plan and when/how to incorporate them into my day.

If there is anymore information needed please ask. I m very serious about this because I m trying to get slim for myself, as I feel its hopeless and I m going to remain the size I am. Alot of people tell me I can never be skinny, and that I'll never get there, I want to do this for myself and for them to prove it CAN BE DONE with hardwork and dedication.

Sincerely,
Brandon

First off I really think you will enjoy reading the link below.
You will learn alot and be able to figure out what type of of diet (low carb, carb cycle, 40/40/20 ect) would suit you best.

Also, like Pro said, post a typical days food consumption so we can see where you are at.

Read:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21113

Once you have an idea of what you want to try, we are here to help you make a meal plan:)

Umm a typical days diet would normally be I'd eat 2 eggs in the morning sometinmes with a small bowl of cereal such as frosted flakes w/ regular milk. Lunch would be a Balance bar. At 2:30 prior to wrestling i'd eat another balance bar, and when I returned home I'd eat chicken breast, or whatever my mom made for dinner.

The questions are next to the meal plans if i had any.

Meal #1
1 whole eggs + 5 egg whites ( 1 whole eggs meaning?)
5 oz. 93% lean beef ( to determine how much % is lean beef?)
1/2 cup oatmeal before cooking (what kind of oatmeal)
1 TBS Flax Oil ( where does one find this)

Meal #2 ( is there a powder or something i could use to replace this?, except for the chicken breast, beef and apple?)
Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Protein powder, 4-6 frozen strawbeeries, 4 TBS whipping cream (2 oz.), and 12-oz water
or
4 oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef, 1 apple

Meal #3 (before cooking? )
8 oz. chicken (before cooking)
6 oz. sweet potato or 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (1/2 cup ?)
1.5 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or salad with 2 TBS. Low Cal Dressing

Meal #4 (which protein powder) ( do i need the whipped cream?)
2 Scoops protein powder
4-6 strawberries (frozen)
4 TBS whipping cream
12 oz water
or
4 oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef, 1 apple

Meal #5 ( how do you determine % again)
8 - 10 oz. 93% lean beef, chicken, turkey, fish and once or twice weekly sirloin steak
2 cups vegetables
1 TBS Flax Oil

Meal #6 ( 1 cup vegetables ?)
2 whole eggs + 4 egg whites, 5 oz. 93% lean beef , 1 cup vegetables
Or: 4-oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef, 1 apple

Meal plan taken from this link.

1.1 whole egg means just that. 1 egg
2.The % of fat for your beef-that depends where you buy it and the cut
3.Slow cooking oats
4.Fax can be found at a health food store
5.Measure your chicken after you cook it
6.Protein powder can be found at a health food store. YES, add the cream for the fat
7.1 cup veggies means just that!;)

Right Jill:thumb:

The oats should be like Quaker oats. NOT the packets or flavored oats as they contain sugars.

The % is found on the meat package. Meats can be 85%, 90%, 93%, 96% lean. Just read the package.

The heavy whipping cream is used as a fat source for this plan-so you need it;). If you blend it with your protein powder (doesnt matter which- I sue Designer whey. Blended protein pwders are good too) it makes a YUMMY shake.
Be sure to buy HEAVY whipping cream, not Whipping cream. It should say 5g fat per tbsp.

Flax is not at all tasty, but you will get used to it. It can be found at health stores like Jill said. GNC, vitamin shoppe or cheap online at www.1fast400.com.

1 cup veggies could be brocolli, string beans, lettuce, peppers ect. Any high fiberous veggie will do.

Back