PDA

View Full Version : Is Quality Vet REALLY quality???

GodlyBODY
12-21-2003, 09:03 PM
I recently ran a cycle with doses most of you would consider high. 1600 mgs test 600 mgs deca weekly. Also d-bol, anadrol front loaded for 4 weeks. I was less then impressed with my results. a couple of years ago QV was the way to go. Now i am not so sure, anybody else had less then spectacular results with QV new products?

Mudge
12-21-2003, 11:20 PM
More and more people are disliking QV now, it all started with the 50ml jug of enanthate, now the cypionate and others have been accused of being painfull and underdosed.

GodlyBODY
12-21-2003, 11:22 PM
i had the 50mg jug of enanthate in that mix. Any new companies out there making good shit (since they all do at first) so i dont have to buy this underdosed crap?

prolangtum
12-21-2003, 11:27 PM
QV has gone downhill so quick it is not even funny. As far as vet roids, Syd group looks promising, and Denkall is always quality. Or you could always go Euro, you cant go wrong with ICNs or Testex.

GodlyBODY
12-21-2003, 11:29 PM
denkall is qv sister company. I dont like denkall either. Syd- do you mean out of Australia?

Mudge
12-21-2003, 11:30 PM
I prefer underground these days. QV seemed to go downhill when the Ttokkyo BS happened, and that was awhile back. Around that time people started complaining about the jugs and pain, mine didn't bother me.

prolangtum
12-21-2003, 11:31 PM
actually that is a common myth, QV is not Denkall's sister company, I know of a reliable source in MX who verified this for me.

GodlyBODY
12-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Can you give me names of underground companies that you trust mudge? I cant trust anything in tha game anymore

Mudge
12-21-2003, 11:39 PM
I was about to try some RT but he (Jared) as of today was labled scammer. I primarily use PL, if you dont know who I'm talking about you'd have to email me as these guys want thier full names off the boards generally.

prolangtum
12-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Mudge, PL-high mg/ml gear? Are we thinking about the same guy?

Mudge
12-22-2003, 09:41 AM
You know it. As for high mg/ml, I dont like it, other than shipping package size. I cut that stuff in half.

I made the mistake, twice, of shooting 1cc 400mg/ml cyp (DL, the now prohormone DL), and PL 500mg/ml enan in my quads. Both times left me practically disabled for a week. I dont know why I tried it a second time nearly a year later with my first experience being what it was, stupid.

crackerjack414
12-22-2003, 12:22 PM
i used alot of pl gear and his previous name iam senstive to high mg/ ml gear i had to cut it the eth with tren to keep the pain down

Power Rabbit
12-22-2003, 12:29 PM
How do u cut gear in half exactly??? add oil????? Kind of a dumb question, but Im a pretty stupid guy.

Mudge
12-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Couple ways to do it, you buy what is called sterile oil or cutting oil (sterilized oil).

You can either pull in 1/2cc of each, then pull in 1cc or so of air, and turn the pin over and over letting the air bubble mix the goods up a bit. Or buy a sterile vial with a stopper on it already (or buy the full crimper kit etc), and then mix it all together.

I like to have sterile vials around to mix my stuff up ahead of time when I am injecting two substances or cutting a large amount of high mg/ml test or whatever. PL does now offer though a low mg/ml line, some of the items are priced higher though.

This is also very handy for re-adjusting the potency of your gear in other than 50% denominations.

Like for example, 200mg/ml prop which I was just using (cut in half though, easy). If I wanted to shoot daily, but wanted 75mg/ml, I could take 5cc of this 200mg/ml substance (prop) and add another 8cc to it in my sterile vial (20cc or greater).

This would give me 13cc of substance.

5cc x 200mg = 1,000mg (1 gram)

1000mg/13cc total = 76.9mg/ml

Or 400mg (2cc) / 5cc total = 80mg/ml (2cc gear + 3cc sterile oil)

You have your total substance in suspension over a total volume of oil.

Now aren't you glad they made you take math?

prolangtum
12-22-2003, 01:22 PM
I usually just cut painful gear with a bottle of Ganabol I have. Sure, I wont get many mgs of EQ, but I figure its more anabolic than cottonseed oil.