• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Saints kicker

titans1854

I'm a Berserker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he must sadest guy in the world. An 80 yd freak play to tie it with no time left in the game but he misses the extra point and the saints are out of the playoffs. Not that i like the Saints or anything. Titans are winning it all anyways.

No shit!!!

My buddy called me up all crazy "you gotta put this game on". so i flick it on and see the replay. i'm like HOLY SHIT. i go to the bathroom for like 2 minutes, come back, and see the Jags celebrating. i'm thinkin to myself, wow, that was a quick OT. then i see the miss...

That was the craziest play all year, and the guy goes and misses the point after. i couldnt believe it. and to put the Saints outta the playoffs...OMG!

That was one of the most crazy plays i've ever seen. why can't they do that every play? i'm lucky i was even watching it. I mean, who cares about the saints and the jags?

Actually if you took a close look at the replay the holder had the ball on an angle and that is what made the kick go off...not totally the kickers fault, although he's still going to get fired in a hurry I imagine.

unfreakingbelievable. (the touchdown and the missed pat)

glad i'm not a saints fan.

I saw the highlight clip and about $hit myself laughing! Man, I felt sorry for that dude. That sucks.

Further proof that God hates the 'Aints.

sucks to be John Karney

Back