• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with finding a Diet

dj_diablo54

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this is a common question but I have a few questions about dieting and keeping strength. I am a former college wrestler who would drop weight from around 200lb???s down to 171lb???s. The way I did it was not very healthy I did lose a lot of strength. I now have finished wrestling and have been hitting the weights hard and have some big gains but have too much body fat. I would like to get help finding a diet that will help me lose the weight and keep my strength, I also do cardio everyday as well for 30min.
Any suggestions on loosing some of this extra weight.

Most people here won't be able to answer your questions unless you give your stats, height, weight, BF%, and what your diet is like now, but until someone helps you, you could read the sticky's and here's TP's Carb Cycling , many IMer's do it and have good results, good luck :)

Sorry about that here are my stats I am 5'7'' 210lb's and 18% body fat
Lately my food intake has been a Protien shake for breakfest, A salad with dressing and shredded checken for lunch and Some form of chicken or steak for dinner usually with vegies or rice. I really don't have much of a diet that i eat on a regular baises that is why i am seeking help.

Originally posted by dj_diablo54
Sorry about that here are my stats I am 5'7'' 210lb's and 18% body fat
Lately my food intake has been a Protien shake for breakfest, A salad with dressing and shredded checken for lunch and Some form of chicken or steak for dinner usually with vegies or rice. I really don't have much of a diet that i eat on a regular baises that is why i am seeking help.
Maybe one of the mods can step in here and take a peek at this, I'm certainly no expert so I can't help ya out, good luck, you might try reading some of the journals, I'm sure there is someone here with similar stats and goals :)

Back